FINAL FRIDAY FIVE FOR 2004

iVillage Member
FINAL FRIDAY FIVE FOR 2004
Fri, 12-31-2004 - 9:08am
HAPPY NEWYEAR! It's time for the Final Friday Five of 2004!

Come one, Come All...Let's Reflect Back On Your 2004...Feel free to post to this whenever you get a chance, even if it's past Friday :

1) What were some of

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-31-2004 - 10:08am

1) What were some of

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-31-2004 - 10:46am

1) What were some of

Dani

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-01-2005 - 8:11am

I have problems remembering what I ate for dnner last night but I will attempt to answer this Friday Five:

1) What were some of the most memorable moments for you and/or your family in 2004?
I went deep sea fishing for first time in years. PD had me and land locked.

2) What were some of your favorite books, movies or TV Shows you enjoyed in 2004?
Book: Repairing Home Appliance, TV: Amazing Race, Movie; cant think of one now.(remember)

3) What are some of your favorite memories from our Parkinson's Board and/or Parkinson's Chats during 2004? When the oil leaking hyper speed limo was running and I was able to shuttle chat participants to chat room. Jane was riding shotgun.

4) What is one of your most memorable New Year's Eves from the past?

Zillion years ago I slept at the Rose Parade street site in order to have a good view of the parade with friends in Pasadena Californnia.

5) And, as always, What are your plans for this first weekend of 2005?
Was planing to attend family get together but Yvonne has the dreaded flu.

Have A Wonderful Weekend Everybody!

ruben

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-02-2005 - 2:38pm

Another year has gone by. Time goes so fast.

1...Memorable moments...Well at the top of the list is of course, Dick making a quick recovery from the Hip Fracture. But he is still not back to where he was before it happened. It will take time, but we will be patient.

2...Well I have not been able to do as much reading but I did read " The Notebook" by
Nicholas Sparks on our vacation to Stone Harbor NJ

3...I feel that I have Memories to last a lifetime from all of you who make this Board possible. The Chats, Rubens posts every day, Laurens wonderful Pictures of her beautiful family, All of you like Dani who took the time to pray for Dicks recovery. Who could ask for any thing more??

4...Memorable New Years Eves??? They have alway seemed special to me. Just being with all of our good friends is enough happiness for me.

5...What have I been doing this first weekend of 2005???
Going out to dinner with our friends and ending up at our house to sit in front of the fireplace watching the old year end and 2005 beginning.
Sat. Taking the tree and all the trimmings down. Running the sweeper. Dusting the cobwebs out. Just resting up and hanging out at home.
Sunday ( today). Watching my beloved Steelers play and hopefully win. I am doing that as I type this message....GO STEELERS

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005..."MAY WE FIND THE CURE AND DANCE IN THE STREETS" Love Jane