9th Friday 5 for 2005 (March 4th)

iVillage Member
9th Friday 5 for 2005 (March 4th)
Fri, 03-04-2005 - 8:31am

It's Friday March 4, 2005:

Come one, Come All...Feel free to post to this whenever you get a chance, even if it's past Friday:

1. What is the cleanest room in your house right now?

2. What is the messiest room in your house right now?

3. What is your favorite cleaning product to use?

4. Is your car clean?

5. What are your plans for this

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-04-2005 - 8:55am

My youngest daughter Miranda's room. Usually it's the messiest, but I helped her clean it really well yesterday.

My kitchen. Joey's 4th Birthday Party is TOMORROW, so I only have a day get make my house clean and presentable for all of the company. YIKES, I need to get off of this computer and GET CLEANING!!

MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER (if you've never bought one, I HIGHLY recommend it. It looks like a sponge.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-04-2005 - 4:16pm

My living room.

every other room in the house! But, especially the spare bedroom...that's where all the "junk" gets put.

Febreeze!!! A must with a dog!

4. Is your car clean?

not really...

5. What are your plans for this weekend?

Spending the weekend at church... Cantoring the Reconcilliation Mass at 10am on Saturday..cantoring the 5pm mass on Saturday...cantoring at the 7pm Mission Service on Sunday. In between there...visiting with fiends Saturday night & getting the massive amounts of laundry I have!

Janice diagnosed 11/04 at age 35 current meds for PD: AZILECT 1MG, NEUPRO 6 MG/24 HR PATCH (love it!!), BUPROPION HCL ER 200 MG TAB in AM and 100 MG TAB at noon. CLONAZEPAM 0.5MG, PENTOXIFYLLINE 400MG (for edema) current meds for non PD: ZETIA 10MG,
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-04-2005 - 10:08pm

Sorry I missed last week but heres looking at you....Jane

1...Cleanest room in my house is the Main Bathroom...I am getting it ready for new flooring so I gave it a major cleaning last week.

2...Messiest room is the Den ....The Computer station is a terrible mess...My AOL shut down on me last night and I had to get a AOL TECH to help me find out what was wrong. With his help , I uninstalled the AOL and then re-installed. In doing so I was searching all the drawers trying to find a new Disk to put in. Dumped everything on the floor and
papers, files, etc are everywhere. It took a good hour to get this done but with the Techs help, I am up and running and thank heavens I was able to save all my favorites etc.
Of course I have back up disks on everything, BUT alls well that ends WELL. NOW ON TO CLEANING UP THE MESS before I turn in for the night....

3...MR CLEAN MAGIC ERAISER....What did we do before this man came into our lives...LOL

4...Car is filthy...But why waste time and money cleaning it as the roads are wet and dirty . Will take it to get cleaned as soon as the weather clears.

5...Catch up on some MUCH NEEDED SLEEP....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Jane

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-05-2005 - 6:16am

The Kitchen

The garage. House has been claned and no kids.

Comet spray.

4. Is your car clean?
No, its been raining

5. What are your plans for this weekend?
Attend nephew birhday party today, tomorrow not sure.

Have A Wonderful Weekend Everybody

ruben

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-09-2005 - 12:05pm

Well, as usual I'm a little late in getting to this, but I will tell you want I did over the weekend instead of what I plan to do.

The cleanest room in my house? The living room.

The messiest room in my house? The office or the computer room. It seems to be a catch-all for everything we don't know what to do with.

My favorite cleaning suppply? Cinch. I use it on everything

Is my car clean? No way Jose. In fact, it's worse than the office LOL.

What did I do this weekend? On Sunday we took the boat over to the restaurant where our yacht club was having brunch and took some friends from the club along. On Saturday I cleaned and did laundry. What an exciting day!

Ruth