10th Friday 5 for 2005 (3/11)

iVillage Member
10th Friday 5 for 2005 (3/11)
Fri, 03-11-2005 - 8:27am

It's Friday March 11, 2005:

Come one, Come All...Feel free to post to this whenever you get a chance, even if it's past Friday:

1. Are your ears pierced? If so, how old were you when you got them pierced?

2. Are you freckled faced?

3. Do you have any birth marks?

4. Do you have any tattoos?

5. What are your plans for this

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-11-2005 - 9:26am

1. Are your ears pierced? If so, how old were you when you got them pierced?
NO.
2. Are you freckled faced?
No..

3. Do you have any birth marks?
No.

4. Do you have any tattoos?
No..

5. What are your plans for this weekend?
None yet.

Have A Wonderful Weekend

ruben

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-11-2005 - 1:46pm

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-11-2005 - 6:56pm

Waiting for Daughter and Son in Law to get here for the Week-end. So here goes for the 10th of Friday...Jane

1...Never Never Never...Not even when Dick told me he would buy me a set of Diamond Earings if I would get it done...YIKES NO HOLES IN JANES EARS.

2...No Freckles...Just a continuing Sun Tan

3...NOPE

4...TATTOOS..You got to be kidding. ME TATTOOS..If I won't get holes in my ears, I would NEVER get a Tattoo. LOL

5...Planning for a wonderful weekend with Daughter and Son in Law and of course their little doggie Abigal...Baked a Apple Pie and the Fridge is full of all the good food that they love. Dick is soooooooooooooooooooo Happy and so is Jane

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-12-2005 - 11:08am

1. Yes, my ears were pierced when I was about 40.
2. Nope, no freckles, had them as a kid, though.
3. Had a birthmark on my back shoulder but had to have it removed as the bra strap kept rubbing on it had made it bleed. But I do have dozens of those little dark marks all over my body. My dermotologist always has a field day with me.
4.No permanent tattoos but we do have fun with those temporary ones that come in the machines in the restaurants,etc. My grandkids thing it's a blast when MomMom has a tattoo. Can't say I haven't entertained the idea of a real one......
5.This Saturday, our ski patrol will be having it's last party of the season--rib night. We haven't made many of the parties, but my husband is already on the mountain today, I'll meet him later--my knees are acting up again.

Christine