13th Fri 5~Special For April Fool's Day

iVillage Member
13th Fri 5~Special For April Fool's Day
Fri, 04-01-2005 - 6:57am

It's April 1, 2005...

Since today is April Fool's Day, we have a Special FRIDAY FIVE. Yes, it's RETURN of the our favorite game "CAN YOU FIND THE LIE" (also known as Four Truths and One Lie).

Directions: All you have to do is Post 5 Facts about yourself, but make sure only ONE of those things is a LIE. We’ll all take turns trying to guess which fact is a lie.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-01-2005 - 7:38am

APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

CAN YOU SPOT WHICH ONE IS MY LIE?:

1) I've recently done hypnosis to get over my fear of flying, prior to my trip to California.

2) I ate one of my pet chickens for dinner one night this week :-(

3) I just found out my lawyer is related to Ellen Degeneres.

4) When I go to California this month, I have tickets to the Ellen Degeneres Show!! Woo Hoo!!

5) On Easter Sunday, my friend (who did not use fertility drugs) gave birth to 3 boys.

Lauren Sue

Community Leader For The iVillage Health & Well Being
Parkinson’s Disease Board
Click Here To Visit The Parkinson’s Board
A Place You’ll find Information, Inspiration & Instant Friendships

Once we choose hope, everything is possible

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-01-2005 - 6:47pm
NO WAY NO WAY would Lauren Sue eat her pet Chicken...YUK...Jane( who will post her 4 truths and one lie later)
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-07-2005 - 1:41pm

Oh well,

I guess no one else wanted to play my reindeer games, lol. We've done this before with success, but I understand that people didn't have time and such. This Friday will be the return to our usual 5 questions. I finally have time to post my answers to which one of my 5 was a lie. ACTUALLY, since it was April Fools Day ALL of them were lies EXCEPT for one:

1) I've recently done hypnosis to get over my fear of flying, prior to my trip to California.

FALSE...but then after posting this as a lie, I did find a CD at Barnes & Noble that's a Self Hypnosis Thing to listen to at night that supposively will cure your Fear Of Flying. "I enjoying flying in an airplane...thank you"...well, we will see...but I DO know that I've been sleeping SO soundly since listening to this tape when I go to sleep and I feel SO much more rested!!

2) I ate one of my pet chickens for dinner one night this week :-(

FALSE. You know me too well Jane, but my husband still maintains we'll be eating them one day

3) I just found out my lawyer is related to Ellen Degeneres.

FALSE.

4) When I go to California this month, I have tickets to the Ellen Degeneres Show!! Woo Hoo!!

FALSE...but I wish, lol

5) On Easter Sunday, my friend (who did not use fertility drugs) gave birth to 3 boys.

TRUE! TRUE! TRUE! My friend Cathy had 3 boys on Easter Sunday. Robert, Noah and Matthew. She was only about 28 weeks a long, so the boys will be in the hospital until June or so. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers and send them GROW BABY vibes....

Lauren Sue

Community Leader For The iVillage Health & Well Being
Parkinson’s Disease Board
Click Here To Visit The Parkinson’s Board
A Place You’ll find Information, Inspiration & Instant Friendships

Once we choose hope, everything is possible