1.Tell us 5 states you've been to before... Florida, North Carolina, Main, Texas,and Colorado, Virgnia, Arizona
2. Tell us 5 of your favorite foods to eat... Enchiladas, Lobster, Eggplant Parmigiana, Gucamole and BBQ Rib Eye Steak
3. Tell us 5 things you've done so far this summer... visited my new grand daughter in Simi Valley Calif. Caught one of biggest fish of the year at local lake. (10 lbs 11 oz BASS) Caught large Spot Fin Crocker (fish) at Dana Point Jetty. Camped just outside Yosemite Park One to go..
4. Tell us 5 things you plan to do before summer ends... Go camping at the beach Visit another new grand child in Monterey California. (Due in August) Purchase another vehicle. 91 Explorer runs and looks good but is ageing Thats it so far
5. What are your plans for this weekend Go fishing and shop (ugh) for a bedroom dresser with wife.
Have a great weekend all
1. Tell us 5 states you've been to before...New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Hawaii
2. Tell us 5 of your favorite foods to eat...watermelon, gnocchi, ice cream, clams, sushi
1. Tell us 5 states you've been to before...
Rhode Island, Washington, Colorado, Texas, California
2. Tell us 5 of your favorite foods to eat...
cheese cake, cheese cake, cheese cake, cheese cake, cheese cake
Congrats on the soon-to-be new grandchild in the family. How exciting!! I can't wait to hear the news in August!!
Happy Fishing Ruben...
Lauren SueCommunity Leader For The iVillage Health & Well BeingParkinson’s Disease BoardClick Here To Visit The Parkinson’s BoardA Place You’ll find Information, Inspiration & Instant Friendships
Once we choose hope, everything is possible
I went to the nail salon yesterday and the husband and wife who own the nail salon and know me quite well since I've been going to them on and off since Spring making my hands pretty for the infomercial couldn't believe how steady my tremor was thanks to the higher dosage of Sinemet. I bet since having your DBS it's easier to paint your nails.
I had my first pedicure ever this past April prior to leaving for my first LA trip. I love how my feet feel and look after a pedicure now!
and you're just like my Mom: an avid reader! I think that's great. What's been your favorite book so far this summer?
My favorite books this summer are Beneath A Marble Sky by J. Shors and A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby (he wrote About A Boy).
I do feel good after the surgery but I've noticed stress still whacks out my symptoms.
Well here is is Tuesday and I am just getting around to posting on the FRIDAY 5
1.. 5 States are New Jersey, New York, Florida, North Carolina, and Ohio
2...5 favorite foods are Salads, Fresh pineapple, Canalope, Strawberries, and OF COURSE APPLE PIE AND ICE CREAM.
3...5 things that I have done this summer are CARE GIVING, CARE GIVING, CARE GIVINGCARE GIVING AND CARE GIVING.....
4...Hope to get to the Shore in September
5...Clean up the Gardens and just try to rest up...Bye for now.....Love Jane