1. What is the last thing you watched on your television?
The Today Show, they were throwing their Today Show throws a hometown wedding. A "local" couple from a nearby town won this wedding and today was the day. They lucked out and the weather cooperated and the rain has held off. They held the wedding over looking the Chesapeake Bay...
1. Last thing I watched on Television - Well this morning it was Spongebob Squarepants with my dd. Does that count? If not, it would be last night's first episode of Survivor! Looks like a good one!
2. What is the last magazine you read? Well, that would be my favorite hobby - a scrapbook magazine!
3. When is the last time you had fast food? Okay, so I got caught. Geesh! Actually last night we got take out from Applebees. I ordered Fettucini and Broccoli and my dh got the sampler. But my dd decided she wanted to Fettucini so I ate the spinach/artichoke dip and chips from the sampler. ALL OF IT! Boy did I pay for that about 3 this morning!
4. Tell us 5 things you accomplished this last week. HHMMM! Not a good accomplishment week, but I did get my Avon stuff back in order (which I sell and have been lacking in doing so), finally cleaned off my desk, de-dust bunnied my bedroom (a much needed activity), Got some much deserved Thank you cards sent out and #5 would be - uuuhhhh - let's see - thought about mowing grass? Not a very productive week for me. Felt a little lazy. But my dd didn't have preschool one day, so she kept me pretty busy!
5. What are my plans for the weekend? Tonight I go scrapbookking - yay! Tomorrow, there is a festival in town with pony rides (I'm sure we'll be watching my dd ride for at least 5 hours. Sunday, I really should mow grass - but think I'll be helping mom and dad in their yard.
Hope everyone else has a good weekend and had a more productive week than I had!!!
So Chris...did you go to festival in town? did your daughter enjoy the pony rides?
The ponies never showed up! Can you believe it!!! Jenna, my dd, was so disappointed. She just cried. She didn't care about anything else there. She is just such a horse lover. She will be 5 in Nov. This is our first preschool year too. Sure is nice having those extra hours. Like you, I've been cleaning and working in the yard. Oh, my, I dread the drivers license year! God love ya! So, maybe you can guide me thru the next 11 years ((((((LOL))))))! Jenna is such a sweet girl though that I honestly think we'll have too much trouble with her. But you never know when they can turn on ya (LOL)! Even just in being in preschool you best friends are boys! Oh my! What will I do?