Where is everybody?!?!
1. How is the weather where you live right now?
it's been unseasonably hot and we've had the second driest september on record for our area. But right now it's cloudy and, with any luck, we'll have
1. How is the weather where you live right now? Warm, very comfortable
2. Are you in the path of the lastest storm, Hurricane Rita, or do you know anyone who is? No and no.
3. Did you watch any television premieres this week? If so, which ones were your favorites? Survivor was only one I saw. It was ok.
4. What is the last thing your ordered over the internet? Air Fare E tickets
5. What are your plans for this weekend (or if the weekend has alreayd passed by the time you're posting, what did you do over the weekend?) Went fising with brother at the jetty Saturday. Today (Sunday) visit with Mil.
Have a grate one all.
E tickets? Where are you off to this time Ruben?
Lauren Sue the last thing I purhased on internet were the tickets for last trip to visit grand daughter at the end of last month. Nothing planned for now. But would love to go..
Here I am LATE AGAIN...Please know that I do read the post late at night but am too tired to post....Love You all....Jane1...We have had a slow steady much needed RAIN ALL DAY...YEH
2...No Huricanes here in the Laurel Mountains....But I do know a friend from the AOL Board that is from Lousiana. But she is safe the last I heard.
3...No I did not watch any TV over the Week end...Too busy
4...Do not order over the Internet..
5...I worked in the Gardens trying to get them cleaned up before bad weather comes.Also finished cleaning the Garage and packing up things that are no longed needed. Willtake them to the Thrift Store tomorrow. Am glad that job is finished.
See you later....POOF+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Jane