1. "Today, the weather where I live is – gorgeous! Sunny and a very comfortable 70.
2. "Right now, the gas in my area costs - $2.54
3. "Yesterday, I ate – a bunch of “chocolate chip cookie bars” that my wife made.
4. "Tomorrow, I have plans to mow the yard and pick up leaves.
5. "Before this year is over I would like to – win the lottery?
By the way Lauren Sue, I like the new look!Hope everyone has a great weekend!Marty
1. "Today, the weather where I live is_very warm_going to be mid to high 80s______________" 2. "Right now, the gas in my area costs about $2.91 a gallon_______________________________________" 3. "Yesterday, I ate_submarine sandwch and watched play offs.___________________________________" 4. "Tomorrow, I have plans to have my son and his family over for lunch____________________________________" 5. "Before this year is over I would like to completely recover from shoulder surgery___________________________________"
Have a great weekend all.
I'm glad you like the new look.
BTW, gas in my area dropped down to 2.56 over the weekend! That's close to what you posted for the prices in your area. Have yours dropped again since you last posted the price?!?! Just wondering...
Lauren SueCommunity Leader For The iVillage Health & Well BeingParkinson’s Disease BoardClick Here To Visit The Parkinson’s BoardA Place You’ll find Information, Inspiration & Instant Friendships
Once we choose hope, everything is possible
Lauren Sue - Gas was $2.39 yesterday and I saw $2.34 at a station that offers a "discount for cash" price. Woo Hoo!! (My apologies for initially saying $1.XX)
Now the question is... "Will we ever get back below $2.00 a gallon?" or "Will the oil companies come up with another crisis to push the price back over $3.00?"
I guess we should be very happy that it's going in the direction it is for now.
Marty $1.39 a gallon. Your kidding right?I bought a couple gallons here for $2.91 per gallon. Some body's making big bucks.
Ruben - OOPS... I've got to learn to read what I type - I meant $ TWO .XX! Thanks for catching my error...
My apologies if I caused anyone to decide it might be worth a trip to Minnesota for their next fill up!
By the way, I just finished reading that the oil companies are focusing on the latest tropical storm (Wilma) now in the Caribbean. It appears it will reach hurricane status as it enters into the Gulf. Looks like they may have their excuse to get those prices back up again.....!