1. Have you ever had to have surgery? If so, when was the last time?
Sinus Surgery in 1995
2. When was the last time you visited someone in the hospital?
Two Months ago, my sister was in the hospital
The last time I had surgery was 18 months ago. I had a hysterectomy. Before that I was five, I had my tonsils out. Hope to make it at least that long between surgeries again!
I believe it was when my girlfriend had her second baby! Such a happy occasion.
3. Have you ever had a ride in an ambulance?
Yes in high school. I broke my collar bone. owieowieowie
4. Have you ever had a favorite TV show (past or present) that takes place in a hospital? If so, which ones?
St. Elsewhere. Love Howie! I started to get into ER but then it got too grizly. Blech
5. What are your plans for this weekend (or if the weekend has already passed by the time you're posting, what did you do over the weekend?)
Doing some cooking and baking. Trying to get stuff done around the house. Having some family over to celebrate my son's birthday. He'll be three on Monday! My how times flies....
1. Have you ever had to have surgery? If so, when was the last time? Yesterday morning...
2. When was the last time you visited someone in the hospital? Four months ago, visited my new born grand daughter.
3. Have you ever had a ride in an ambulance? No.
4. Have you ever had a favorite TV show (past or present) that takes place in a hospital? If so, which ones? No.
5. What are your plans for this weekend (or if the weekend has already passed by the time you're posting, what did you do over the weekend?) Couch potato, watch ball games and angler shows on tv. Mostly recover from surgery.
Have a safe super weekend,
I agree, ER just gets too Grizzly. I love the balance of humor and drama on Grey's Anatomy. Great cast, too.
And I can't believe Logan's 3! Time flies!! Enjoy the party
Get Well Soon....
The closest I’ve ever gotten to surgery was having my wisdom teeth removed many years ago. 1st and only time I’ve ever been put under.
On September the 8th I spent the day with my brother-in-law when they operated on his wife at Mayo Clinic. She’s the one that was told last spring that her colon cancer was terminal and only had a short time remaining. Today I’m happy to report that after undergoing an aggressive period of chemo and having just about everything they could take out, taken out, she has been told she is now “cancer free”! You have to believe in miracles! My thanks to everyone who has said a prayer on her behalf!
I used to watch “Doctor Killdare” when I was in high school – I thought it was pretty neat that it starred Richard “Chamberlain!” I have a cousin “Richard Chamberlain” (not the same) and used to think it was amusing to tell people “Richard Chamberlain was my cousin.”
It’s supposed to very pretty chilly with chances of rain and snow showers all weekend so I will be busy doing those things around the house the must be done in preparation for the real deal which isn’t too far off now.Hope everyone has a super weekend and a great week ahead!