Friday 5 For January 16th! ~*ADD YOURS*~

iVillage Member
Friday 5 For January 16th! ~*ADD YOURS*~
Thu, 01-15-2009 - 9:08pm
Join us for our

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-16-2009 - 8:12am
Lauren Sue's:

I HELPED my 2nd grader with his homework. Not an easy task as his mind is always everywhere, anywhere, but on his homework.

I HOSTED, I mean I HAVE hosted, the iVillage Parkinson's board since 2003 and the Pilates board since 2006

I HELD my breath trying to come up with an answer for this one, lol. I held something, a lot of things, but came up blank here...

I HEARD my 2 year old Daniel giggling in his sleep last night.

I HOPE this year is way better than last year...and, as always, I hope for a cure for Parkinson's in our near future...

AND BONUS QUESTION:

What are your plans for this weekend and the next week ahead?

today Miranda has a follow up with her Gastro doctor in Annapolis. Then Miranda and i might go workout at the gym together for the first time. We joined a gym yesterday! I am looking forward to complimenting my at-home pilates with some cardio on the gym equipment.

no other plans for the weekend. Was going to go visit my Mom, but with all the germs my family seems to be harbouring, I think it's best I stay away from her.

Oh yes, I have some potluck dinner tomorrow night I have to cook something for. And then Sunday I sing in church. Not sure how I'll fill the rest of the day...

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-17-2009 - 2:01am

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-17-2009 - 11:00am

Ruben,

Enjoy your fishing with your brother this weekend! and I agree with you that I hope these economic woes of our country improve soon!

Hope your trigger finger is better.

I'm glad I didn't have any real plans for today because I came down with a bad stomach flu last night, as did Joey. I'm certain it's the same flu that put my daughter Miranda in the hospital on Tuesday. I lost 4 lbs just between 5pm last night and 5 am today. I feel so wiped out...and Daniel is feeling fine and full of 2.5 year old energy. He's basically climbing the walls. atleast I was finally able to hold down ginger ale and chicken broth, so think I'm on the mend...

Hope you have a good rest of your weekend Ruben.

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-18-2009 - 10:19am

Is 2 days late too late to post?