Saturday 6 For May 16th! PLAY ALONG!

iVillage Member
Saturday 6 For May 16th! PLAY ALONG!
Sat, 05-16-2009 - 12:46pm

Please Join Us For Our Saturday Six!

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-16-2009 - 4:51pm
Lauren Sue's:

I TRIED eating healthier this week. I tried, but I failed, especially at the Cheesecake Factory.

I TREATED myself to a hair cut and color at a salon in Annapolis. My hair is so short now. Shortest it's been in a long, long time. Feels good, but totally not used to it.

I TOOK my daughters out to dinner and a movie earlier this week. We saw Zac Efron in "17 Again". Cute movie. Dinner & Dessert followed at The Cheesecake Factory.

I TALKED to my Mom on the phone a few times today. We talk daily...

I TURNED 42 in February but this week I feel 82. I will make a doctor's appointment on Monday as this pain in my right arm/shoulder has been growing since last Saturday (the day after I helped Bri move out of her dorm)

I TASTED some of my daughter's dessert at the Cheesecake Factory and wished I'd gotten what she ordered. I had the regular cheesecake w/ Strawberry topping. She tried the Chocolatte Truffle Cheesecake with Raspberries. I think I just gained more weight just thinking about it. Yummers.

AND BONUS QUESTION:

What are your plans for this weekend and/or the week ahead?

It's been a very quiet weekend, which is just what I needed. My younger 2 boys are at the beach for the weekend w/ their Dad. My 18 yr old had his last day of HS on Friday. I spent most of Friday in bed, as I am still aching from helping Bri move last weekend out of her dorm. I kept hoping it would improve, but 9 days later and it's not any better. My right arm and right shoulder are still very stiff and ache and I am turbo tired all of the time.

Today I am hoping to muster the energy to make a Southwestern Styled Stuffed Chicken recipe I found online. Tomorrow I sing in Church. Otherwise, I will be resting and hoping my right arm heals finally; otherwise, I'm off to the doctor's on Monday...

Lauren Sue

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-16-2009 - 5:50pm