Saturday Six for April 3, 2010 ~Join Us~
Fri, 04-02-2010 - 8:52pm

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-03-2010 - 9:37am

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-08-2010 - 10:22am

I could've SWORN I posted my answers to last week's Saturday six. Hmmmmmm?!?! Did Ruben use my post as bait while fishing? Did Chris use my post as a chew toy for the doggies she's dog-sitting? Who Knows!! I'll just post it again, but first I'll respond to Chris' answers:

Lauren Sue's Responses To Chris:

I am now officially hungry for Sugar cookies. I bet Jenna's teachers love how involved and helpful you are. I was that way with my older 3 kids when they were in school. Good times.

Doesn't it feel GREAT to get a good night's sleep! Rare for those of us with PD it seems.

How sweet you keep in touch with her previous teachers. My Mom stayed very close to my 5th grade teacher (the one who passed away this past Summer) and she is still close to my elementary school principal. That woman is in her mid 80's and has more energy than I do! Amazing. They go out to lunch once

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-08-2010 - 10:33am

As I always say, better late than never.

Lauren Sue's Saturday Six five days late:

I baked a chocolate fudge pudding cake for my daughter's birthday party. Found the recipe on line and it had great reviews, so I gave it a try. I thought it was going to be a complete disaster but everyone RAVED about it and said I should make it again, lol. Easy recipe. Y'all should try it (but I didn't use the glaze part of the recipe that is supposed to be drizzled on top. Didn't like it, so substituted premade frosting)

I became the mother to 3 children on April 3, 1993, in room 3 of the hospital when my 3rd child was born at 7:53am weighing 6 lbs 9 oz, 21 inches long (all divisible by 3, lol)

I bought little potted plants for my Mom and sister for Easter.

I borrowed books from my mom (years ago) to read and I'm finally fulfilling my promise to read at least 1 book a week.

I broke my tailbone during dress rehearsal of a HS play my junior year. What a pain in the butt ;-)

I believe in the power of prayer.

AND BONUS QUESTION:

What are your plans for this Easter weekend and/or the week ahead?

Easter weekend was crazy busy, but beautiful. As I posted in another thread, the weather has been AMAZING! sunshiny and gorgeous. i feel like Ruben mailed his California weather to DC for me to enjoy during Spring Break. Thanks Ruben ;-)

Busy weekend with my kids

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-08-2010 - 11:38am

And I haven't slept since!