FRIDAY 5 for June 18 ~ Add Your Answers!

iVillage Member
FRIDAY 5 for June 18 ~ Add Your Answers!
Fri, 06-18-2010 - 2:19am

FINISH THESE 5 SENTENCES:

I MIGHT

I MUST

I MAKE

I MIX

I MANAGE

AND BONUS QUESTION: What are your plans for this Father's Day Weekend?

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-18-2010 - 2:35am

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-18-2010 - 9:06am

I MIGHT catch a big bass within the next week

I MUST be more careful when I’m casting, losing too much bait

I MAKE many of my own meals.

I MIX juices together

I MANAGE to fall asleep during slow movies

AND BONUS QUESTION: What are your plans for this Father's Day Weekend?

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-18-2010 - 6:58pm
I MIGHT have to talk with my neurologist soon to see if we can make an adjustment on my meds if I don't pull out of this slump SOON!

I MUST look like I'm just another client with a brain injury most days at work. I know there are a couple guys there who help me on occasion who do better at walking, talking and sometimes appear to have a better thought process...

I MAKE a lot of mistakes while typing also Lauren Sue. I used to be able to hammer on a keyboard but now I have to focus on each key stroke. And I still have problems getting it right.

I MIX up the names of our pups, Maverick (Mav) and Max a lot of the time. Calling 'Mav' - 'Max' or 'Max' - 'Mav'... It can be a little humorous when I want one of them to do something and the other keeps doing it...!

I MANAGE to remember that you have to have

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-18-2010 - 8:41pm
Marty, you hit that one right on!

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-18-2010 - 8:51pm
I MIGHT go out and mow here in a bit now that the temps are down into the 90's, yes and it's 8:44 at night.

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-19-2010 - 10:06am

Hey Ruben, Thanks for playing and Happy Father's Day!

so, did you catch a big bass?

did you ever replace your lost rod?

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-19-2010 - 10:21am

Hey Marty!

I've been thinking of

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-19-2010 - 10:41am

Hey Chris! Thanks for playing along!

did you get any mowing done?!! It's truly feeling like summer now isn't it. We've got your heat wave headed our way.

hope you're getting some sleep. I'm still waking consistently at 1 am and sometimes not back til 3 am. stinks.

don't cha love it when you have dish everyone requests again and again.

I've been mixing words for nearly a decade now. That, I am sure, is the PD changing the thought process. My kids marvel at how I'll mean to say "get me a cookie" but I'll say "get me a garage". really? like the word I suddenly substitute has NOTHING to do with anything I'm about to say or even thinking. Luckily they understand fluent "Parkinson's Mom" and it might help that at the time I said "garage" I was reaching for a bag of cookies, lol.

Jenna has the best Mommy :-)

enjoy your father's day weekend. hope you get some read (okay, I typed READ and instead of correcting it, I left it as an example). Obviously I meant, I hope you get some REST.

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-19-2010 - 4:32pm

We are going on our third week of this heat!