iVillage Member
Sat, 08-14-2010 - 9:24am

I

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-14-2010 - 10:42am

Chris!

Woo HOo!!! another player for this week's friday 5! since I did that Any Day 8 earlier in the week, seems strange to do 2 in week, but what can I say... I'm back on board finally ;-)

Loved your answers.

Insomnia stinks doesn't it. We really should have a chatroom for our board since we all seem to be up at night, too bad we're all on different time zones!

like you, I talk to my critters, too. I don't know what I'd do without my bestfriend Scoobers. I wonder what he'd say if he was able to talk back to me. Poor dog has to listen to me ramble on all day ;-)

and my DH does that anyway, regardless of what I say. The "weeds" in our yard have surpassed 7 feet, especially in the front garden that runs along the front of the house. I should upload pictures, but that would be too depressing. Our yard looks like no one lives in our house, which is why, as I've said before, that fugitive chose our yard to hide a few weeks ago, lol.

OMG, did not know you were a SYTYCD watcher this season, too. Yep, I think this was my favorite season since Benji won. OMG, so much talent. My daughters picked Lauren from the audition days. They immediately pegged her to win. I was team Alex until he was injured and then a big Kent fan but felt Lauren should win over all. And the choreographers outdid themselves this year. Amazing dances. True pieces of Art. LOVED IT! Now can't wait for GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-14-2010 - 5:45pm

I

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-14-2010 - 8:18pm
I think I've only missed one season of So You Think You Can Dance.