WELCOME to our brand new board! (m)

iVillage Member
WELCOME to our brand new board! (m)
Mon, 03-24-2003 - 3:56pm
It's a new day ladies! Just give yourselves some time to explore our new room, launch your new profile, and search for the perfect pic or avatar to express who you are. If you have not yet had the chance, check out this New Board FAQs website designed by one of our members: http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-luvbnamommy/newboardfaqs.html

Also check out the iVillage Tutorial on the new format: http://www.ivillage.com/ivillage/boards/about/pages/0,,266096_572292,00.html

If you have vision problems that make this format more difficult for you, here is a site that may be of assistance to you: http://www.abilityhub.com/

Feel free to test and try things out here until you get comfy. There are a lot of new features. If you want to see the board in a fashion somewhat similar to the old boards, go up to the very top left hand corner of this page and click on the "outline view" hyperlink.

In order to post or to work on your profile, you must be logged in to iVillage. Have a blast and don't hesitate to voice your questions and concerns. Hugs!

~I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!~

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 4:55am
Hey, Pam ...I love your sparkly fairy! Is it possible to put in an image of your own or do you have to stick with the ones they provide in the image box?
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 8:41am
You can upload your own images Loubie! Even a pic of yourself ;^) One of the little issues we have discovered in our test boards (it may be a glitch; we don't know yet) is that the upload browser window doesn't appear in the profile builder until AFTER you have activated your profile. Go back in now and I'm betting you'll find the upload capability there ;^)
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 9:01am
Hi Everyone.. Yikes!~~~~ Sure will take getting use to.. So I have to fill in my profile before I can pick an icon..It that it?... Also I get first dibs on any "Cats Icons" Ya all Haaaaaaaaaa.... Hey.. I guess also to make the font larger to my eyes which I would really like I have to search for how to do that.. Ok gonna go to Rollcall.. Bye~~~

((((Hugs)))))"CAT"
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 9:18am
Hey Cuz!!!! Ya made it. Yay! You can have all the cat eyecons (giggle) that you like. Yep, you'll have to at least start your profile and probably select an iVillage icon first. Publish it and go back in a little later and check to see if the upload button is there so you can snatch one from the www. Hugs!
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 1:33pm
oh my gosh..... that's about all I can say!

Heck, I'm proud of the fact that I even got this far! ha ha ha... sheesh...

aimjo

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 5:47pm
And we're proud of you Aimjo! See? I'm giving you a gold star for finding the board and for being able to distinguish up from down and right from left. ;^) Ya little imp you!