{crawls out of hiding} Wow.....

iVillage Member
{crawls out of hiding} Wow.....
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:19am
Ladies,

I have been in hiding the last couple of weeks. Well.. not reeeeeally hiding, but escaping from the normal routine. I spent most of the time with my gf and her daughter. OMG. Talk about your rollercoasters! The good times were...THE.. best. The bad times were yucky. :( Now, my gf and I are trying to figure out how to make things work. She lives in another state... and won't move because of her career and family. I just moved and have just started back to school after giving up my job... and won't/can't move. So, my gf and I are kinda playing things out and wondering if we should continue or not. We *want* to.. but, don't know if it's actually feasible. I think the scariest part of it all is that I believe I love her.

{sighs}

In any case........... now that I am out of hiding we can chat tonite. {throws confetti} Chat starts at 8pm ET as always and is in the Living Room. If you have a hard time finding it.... just look for me or type /goto cl-jennyd6 and it will bring you right to me. ;-) You lucky devil you.

If you want the link... I'm going to post it in another (stictly chat) thread.

Hope all is well.

Jen

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:31am
Sorry to hear of your dilemma with your honey. Just know that sometimes things have a way of working themselves out for the best. I hope things work out in a way where you can be with your honey AND be happy. Good luck.

Im dying to go to one of these chats, so I'll have to palm it to remind myself to hop in tonite.

Hopefully get to chat w/ you all lata!!

:)

A

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:10am
(((((Jenny))))) Whatever happens, I know that it will be for the best. Enjoy that feeling of being in love and try not to overthink things at this point. Neither of you can move right now so go with the flow and feast at the banquet while you can. You'll know when it's time to come closer or to part. Hugs!