Just a li'l FYI....

iVillage Member
Just a li'l FYI....
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 11:07am
I have some stuff to do today that may keep me away from the boards a bit. Dentist at 12:30 and then my niece arrives at 10:30 tonight. I still have to clear out a closet for her and tweak a few things around the house. But you all have handled this transition so smashingly that I am not going to worry! I'll try to do a board check later this evening. Have fun while I'm out and don't do anything I wouldn't do! (er, on second thought, scratch that) ;^)
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 11:17am
PARTY...PARTY...PARTY...PARTY

my blog....where i scoop the poop

htt

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 11:17am
Don't you worry about us, Pam. We'll be just dandy. And of course we'll be on our best behaviour...right ladies? *wink*

Hope all goes well with the gnashers and that you get yourself organised for your niece's stay, hon. I bet you're looking forward to spending some time with her, huh?

Sending you love and *hugs* ~ Loubie

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 11:45am
LOL you are so precious thanks for telling me to not not do anythnig you woulndnt do ..

sure wish i were in san francisco today with my sweetheart .... then ahhhh never mind lol ....... hope the dentist doesnt hurt you now ... and have fun cleanign out the closet for her ..... umm by the way ... what do you have to "tweak" ?

ps i love this weatherrrr its soso so so soso beautiful....

hugs from Cyndi .....

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 4:33pm
Tweak A Few Things Huh? Haaaaaaaa.. Us Be Good? Sure we will Heh Heh Heh...

Like Ummmm who was it that said?.. "Party Party Party"~~I'de go back and Look but afraid I will lose this.. Lemme guess was it either Sadie or Tookie?.. I think it was one of those two.....Hope all goes well at the Dentist but probably done there by now.. Ok then on to next thing.. The Niece.. Hope all goes wonderfully there and you have a great time catching up..

((((Hugs))))"CAT"
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:12pm
HA! She's already leaving this evening to spend the weekend in LA with her ex boyfriend who apparently grew up in Hollywood and will be taking her to some upscale celeb parties ;^)

As for the teeth, it's a long story but I didn't keep the appointment. Instead, I made an appointment with a different dentist.

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:15pm
Tweaking; as in reorganizing the vanity area so that she has space for her vast amount of beauty supplies and reorganizing the bathroom so that she has places for her towels, robe, etc.