Thanks for cheering me up, Ladies....m

iVillage Member
Thanks for cheering me up, Ladies....m
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 6:39pm
I'm feeeling better. Cleaning up my apartment helped as well as inviting my neighbor over for dinner. Cooking dinner for someone else, socializing a bit and checking out some options for employment and/or retraining made a differnece too. Your inspirational messages were great too!!

Donna
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:10am
Sometimes when we are 'down' the very best thing we can do for ourselves is to do something for someone else. Being at this stage of our lives can get even the happiest person in a funk at times!

I hope your mood continues to brighten.

Kt

Co-cl for
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:59pm
Anytime Donna!!! I read your profile and I too am an elememtary teacher and I sub but not nearly as much as I would like to!!! I am so sorry that you lost your beloved dd. I am sure that was the hardest thing you ever have dealt with and can cause you to be depressed at times. Then throw menopause in on top of it... One of the symptoms of peri is the exacerbation of symptoms. You may well be facing some of that!

Please do come back with questions, to share, vent, or just hang out!!!! Remeber... you are not alone!!!!!!

Cheryl