Hello I am Here Are You Sure You Are?

Community Leader
Hello I am Here Are You Sure You Are?
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 11:07am
I am ok but I will never get this feeling I had before for this... It take more to work at now.. thinking in perimenopause is foggy, it doesn't look like no one thought of this... I call the doctor about my problem yesterday and she has given me a smile..So I can relax... Just think I did the helping for myself with the board usually I come here when I am down but this time I WALKED AND RODE MY BIKE that is what I did to help myself.. Now you all smile because the little birdie is smiling for herself... later Have a Great Day if you can..
<

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 11:46am
I am glad to see you Wren. I kept looking for you yesterday!!! I even checked my email!!! LOL

Now as for the new boards..... Wren we are menopausal women... we handle MUCH worse "change" than new board formats every day!!! We CAN do this!!! I think you said something like that too before the change!!!

With time it will get more comfortable. The cls have had time to play with them for almost a week now and it is starting to feel better.... there are still things that I am getting used to and having to figure out but I can do it!!! So can you!!

I am proud of you though for yesterday to call the dr and find your own 'smile' You know we are here for you any time but like this morning I could not get here for some technical reason I never figured out but it finally went away! But part of supporting each other is learing how to find our way!! You are doing that and I am proud of you!!!!!

Have a good day and post again soon!!!! I miss you when you don't!!!!

Cheryl (who really likes her card!!!!! It means a lot to me!!!!)

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 1:42pm
Hey Wren, Glad that phone call gave you a SMILE. You sound a little happier today and that is wonderful. AND the fact that you posted is great too. I just put up the last few days and not "All" and it keeps things in perspective a little better. Phew! See ya! Hilary
Community Leader
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 2:28pm
your welcome Cheryl this is more work on the keyboard... I will be ok it just different... thank goodness this is not a busy busy board... I hope the chat is still the same.... Yes we are in the perimenopause stage and some ( me) have the mood swings and anxiety during certain time of the month and makes it hard to concentrate on what is what.... later
<
Community Leader
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 2:33pm
Yes Hilary, the call this am was even better in my book, I will email you ok smile
<
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 4:53pm
I'm so glad to see you here, Wren. I just know that you will do mighty fine! Whatever that happy was that your doctor gave you - as long as it works, fantastic!!

Take care of YOU, little-bird Wren!

Kt

Co-cl for
Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:54am
Kt HOW did you know that I would be ok??? I was not so sure it would be ok for me... I am doing JUST Nicely now... I love playing with windows still more to learn but I just love learning Thanks for all your Motivation with this stuff.. Now have a great day OH did you know one 1 board you have lady bugs and on the 50 you have the cat and dog on the avatar??? wren
<
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 11:36am
Hi Wren,

The reason that kt has a different avatar is becuase on this board she is in her cl hat (if she doesn't forget it! LOL) and the cl's can download things from other places for their avatar. On the 50 board she is not a cl she is just kt. So like when you did yours she can only pick from the ones iVillage has listed.

It is just a little something extra we can do because we are cl's.

I knew you could do this new format. I was afraid you might feel overwhelmed since it is so differnt. I am glad you just kept trying!!! BUT you are not only a mother but a perimenopausal woman.... As mothers we deal with new things all the time!!! We have no choice our kids don't stand still one minute in their life... they are always striving for new places and things and dragging us along!!!!! LOL And as a perimenopausal woman... We deal with much worse 'change' than this!!! So just relax and keep enjoying the board and the company here!!!

Cheryl

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 2:08pm
Because, Wren, you are one very determined little birdie!!! .. n/t

Co-cl for
Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 4:13pm
Yep Cheryl I will stick around... The system isn't the same BUT it is workable... It is strange or a little harder tho- Now you have to use more keyboard and see more windows.. ?? I read all the posts but the dot on the unread is always there even when I read them all Does it ever go away??? just wondering....
<
Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 4:19pm
Gggg Thanks!!!!!!!!nt
<

Pages