Robins Paxil Cr update day 9!

iVillage Member
Robins Paxil Cr update day 9!
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 10:10am
Hello to all! I just thought I would give an update since I havent in a few days! I am still taking the Paxil Cr everyday at the same time and it is hard to describe how I feel, I am not nervous taking it any more and the only bad side effects I have noticed is being really tired toward the late after noon and dry mouth, I am happy to report that I have had no stomach problems or anything else! I usually get stomach probs with lots of other things. I do feel diffrent like I guess not a nervous but more like I am just here. It is deffantly better than when I tried the Celexa that was one big two week panic attack! Also I do feel more warm than usuall, but that is ok cause I usually am always cold! I did go to therapy this past wednesday I think my therapist was suprised that I actually took the meds LOL! She thinks I really need to work on all my past issues now that I am on the meds, we have been working on stuff but she thinks that it will be better with meds. Even though it took a year for me to try this stuff I am glad that I did so hopefully I can tackle some of this stuff. I have a dr appt on the 16th of april, I have a new dr now since my other dr left so I will have to explain my history all over again but this new dr seems really nice cause I did meet her brining my mom to the dr. Well eveyone I hope you have a lovely sunday!

Take care, Robin.
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 5:32pm
Hi Robin, I'm so happy to hear that the Paxil is going good for you so far. I know it took a lot of courage to start taking it. I also have an appointment with a new Doctor on the 16th! And I am not looking forward to going through my entire history again. I will be thinking of you and it will help me to know that I'm not alone....

Whitedove
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 7:51pm
Hey Robin!! I'm glad that you are doing so well and feeling better. It's been my experience that I do much better attacking and solving issues when I use medication so I'm hoping the same for you. Stick with yourself kiddo and you will do fine!! Blessings to you. Suz

Blessings, Suz   Posts in this Community