Lost my purse this weekend.......what an

iVillage Member
Lost my purse this weekend.......what an
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 8:17am
an awful feeling, I've been sick over it. All the id, money, bank cards etc. Cancelled everything, reported it to the police, it's creepy someone probably has it and is going through my stuff.

Bad things happen in 3's right?

1. Getting dumped by the ex for the millionth time

2. Roommate craziness, having to find a new place etc

3. Loosing the wallet with everything

Life can only get better right?????? I will sleep through the night again I hope.

Amy

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 8:32am
Amy,

It will get better. Just hang in there. I know it stinks, but pretty soon, this will be resolved, and you will be able to look back on this just like all of our life experiences. Try to be optimistic. Maybe your purse will turn up somewhere, or someone will call you or send it back to you.

As for the ex boyfriend, don't sweat it, there are plenty of nice guys out there that deserve your company, and this guy obviously is an idiot and doesn't deserve you. I would break all ties with this guy and don't go back this time.

You have some time to resolve your living situation, just try to make the best of things, and don't panic, or it will be way worse.

Good luck,

Amanda

Amanda

When someone tells you that you can't go any farther, just tell them to look behind you and see how far you've

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 1:35pm
Oh Amy, I'm so sorry you had such a mess with your purse. But you did all the right things and everything is going to be alright. I was thinking about you yesterday, but I just did not have time to get to the board. I was going to ask you about your living arrangements. Did you talk with your friend and get a feel for what is going on with her? If you feel like talking about it please do. So how is the new "digs" search going? Are you keeping her sister as a roommate? Just wanting to know how everything is going. Blessings to you. Suz

Blessings, Suz   Posts in this Community