My update on this crazy cycle(m-pg ment)

iVillage Member
My update on this crazy cycle(m-pg ment)
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 11:33am
Man, I hope I posted this right. This is one of the first boards I have been on after the change up.

I may or may not have told you all (Laura) That I ended up passing 3 blood clots at once yesterday morning? Then the pain I was having went away, and the spotting seemed to be going away too. Last night it was down to hardly anything...only appearing on tp. It is very dark brown most times..or a watery dark red. Nothing has reached a maxi since yesterday late afternoon. My bb's were sore/sensitive yesterday and are today as well.

Ugh! I am so confused. A friend on the other board I go to has experienced several cycst and she feels that I probably do/did have one. I am just so confused. The only time I did have weird bleeding like this was when I was pregnant with my son. But it only lasted 4 days. I did not have the pain or pass any clots then.

Never the less I am going to grab a hpt tonight while shopping for groceries. I will keep you all updated. Thanks to Sari and Lauara for all your advice.

STacey

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 11:50am
Sounds like a good plan! Its best to relieve all of your stress and doubts. If its early m/c it might not show at this point. You could get a sensitive test like EPT and let it sit for 15 min then see if there's anything.

Good luck!!!

Sari

Ugh! This new board is yucky!

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 12:09pm
Good luck, Stacey...I sure wish I knew whether or not you had a cyst...I have had lots of clotting with my periods and never have had a cyst so I don't think they necessarily go together....

My best wishes are going towards that HPT!!!

Take care,

Sharon

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 12:31pm
Hi Sharon,

Yes, I know clotting and cysts do not necesarily go together. The thinking that I may have a cyst comes from the unusual spotting, delayed af, pain in my lower back and lower abdomen...and then finally the clotting. I also had chills several times, but no fever. I have had screwed up cycles all of my life...but Never like this before. I have a dr's appt April 24th. WOW...huh? LOL. I hope I don't need seen before them. Only way theyw ill see me sooner would be if I got a + hpt.

Thanks for the info and the GL.

Stacey

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 1:25pm
Sounds to me like it just might of be those clots! I am glad that the pain is over. It is common for us to have these, especially when we don't get AF every month. Let us know what the HPT says!

Take care, Laura

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting