What happened to the board???

iVillage Member
What happened to the board???
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 8:37am
Ok I know that things change, but I am so confused as to what is going on here. Frances, Jen, Emily Paula, Sari anyone????? I think a little warning would have been good. Anyone else with me?

Trish

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 9:01am
Trish,

I'm here, but I'm just as confused as you are! I can't figure this thing out... I think they DID post a warning that change was coming a week or so ago... Only problem was, there was no message there when I clicked on the title "Important News About This Board." Sheesh! They even have 'time' posted where it says 'date'--should've worked out the bugs before switching it...

Hopefully we will all figure it out--I hope I can find yesterday's messages somewhere. I feel like I woke up in maze or something. Help!

Jen

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 10:23am
Yikes Trish I am right with you~!!!!

Wow nothing is the same.. what ever happened to little changes!!! Bit by bit!!! I loved being able to just log on and see the postings so quick...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!!!! What about all the postings from before...I don't know if I am going to like this!!!!

Paula

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 12:37pm
I don't like this either! I wish the set up hadn't changed. I'm curious too, I will be really upset if we can't see the archives anymore. Maybe we'll get used to it, or ivillage will realize they made a mistake and put it back the way it was!!!

Emily