Here's a link explaining the new board m

iVillage Member
Here's a link explaining the new board m
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 11:41am
Oh Yuck!!! I don't like this at all! I could barely fit my title in the space given. Ugh! I count on this board so much I don't like the change at all, it seems like its designed to show us more advertising. I really wish I could see the responses more easily, I like to browse all the postings and responses at once and not have to click a bunch of times. YUCK!!! YUCK!!!

Well, Laura posted a warning on the PCOS board. It contains a useful link that explains how to use the new style, here's her whole message:

New board coming soon!...

"Looks like the board change will be coming fairly soon. They are hoping sometime next week. Here is a link to learn more. Be sure to ask any questions you might have. It will probably be strange, but I think in the end it will be a wonderful change. There are some really cool things that we can do with these boards! Laura"

http://www.ivillage.com/ivillage/boards/about/pages/0,,266096_572291,00.html

Oh, gosh, I don't know if the link will enable itself in this new format.

Well, I guess we'll get used it. Glad you are all still here! You know what I am really annoyed about? I sent in a suggestion ages ago that we could all use an icon for "completely insane" and they didn't add it! At least they could have given us some new icons in exchange for changing the board!

Oh, well.

-Sari

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 12:34pm
I don't like the set up either. I read about the changes that were to come on the "Prenatal Testing and Complications" board last week too. Maybe we'll get used to it, but I guess we'll see!

Emily

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 3:32pm
Hi, Sari!!

Where the heck did you find a place for a title (am I stupid? I *am* too lazy to read the link right now!) but thank you for sharing it.

I agree with you... YUCK!!! YUCK!!! I demand Sari's copmpletely insane icon immediately!

And while you're at it, we need a tongue-sticking-out 'emoticon' called "Sucky Raspberry" for times like this!

Jen, feeling quite displaced :P

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 4:13pm
Jen - you made me laugh! I think you can only do a title if you are starting a "new discussion", annoying isn't it! We'll get through this, I suppose we have all been through worse!

-Sari