Doctors appointments (AKA Pocket-hoppers

iVillage Member
Doctors appointments (AKA Pocket-hoppers
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 3:02pm
I wonder if we could use one of the sections of the board to post our doctor/rheumy/hospital appointments so that pocket jumpers know when to hop in? Maybe we could use the Friday Five (I must admit I haven't got a clue what is *supposed* to go in that section!) or the Roll call sections? Otherwise I think posts about appointments may get lost - what does anyone think?

Anyway, GOOD LUCK Lee for your appt on Friday!

{{{[hugs}}}}

Ang xxx

dog01ani.gif

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 3:27pm
I have a visit Thursday but you guys don't have to hop in my pocket - I'm feeling okay and besides my doctor will keep me waiting sooooo long you will all fall asleep. This board is going to get some getting used to.

Sue

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 3:27pm
Ang, that's a great idea! Those Friday Fives is supposed to be for questions posted every Friday like--what are you five favorite books? Who are your five favorite characters? What are your five funniest memories--you know the drill! Which would you prefer: to post pocket jumping and appointments under roll calls or Friday Fives? I have no preference--just let me know, my friend!

Love, Amy

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 3:36pm
Sue, I hope your appointment goes well, and I hope that you *really* are feeling better. I have been thinking of you and praying that you do feel well. I will be in your pocket for certain; please let us know how it goes, when you get a chance.

Love and prayers, Amy

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 5:21pm
Brilliant idea Ang!!!!!!!

Now how are you doing Lady???

I am still keeping my eye on you.

I think you hit the nail on the head

when you said that the appointments

might get hidden. Let's see what we can do right?

Much love to you Ang,

Cyn
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 5:25pm
Good luck Sue. I will be in the pocket for sure.

Hey if he keeps you waiting I don't mind,

I can certainly use the rest.

Good luck,and I pray so hard that you are getting a break.

Love,

Cyn
Photobucket