Having another rough moment

iVillage Member
Having another rough moment
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 11:03pm
Hi all,

I guess you dont expect people to come here all chipper LOL,, I just feel so sad and mad that here I am looking for more *hugs and support again. Its just been a bad day and I know that my lack of meds isnt helping ,, there was an insurance change over so I need to wait and get my new perscription on monday.

Im down again cause my co CL has been missing in action for over a week now and I emailed her and no reply. Im starting to feel like its my fault or something. We had talked about working together and things and seemed to get along really well but now I wonder if she thinks I have taken over or something and is mad at me.

there is more going on too.. My dh has decided he wants to quit his job after 24 years with only 6 more to go till pension ,, just cause he cant take it anymore. I just cant deal with that!! We have had problems before and there is lots of reasons for this,, but im trying to get up the nerve to tell him if he does this I will leave him! But its all so hard and im just miserable right now,, im sorry

*hugs

Caly

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 8:13am
Now they took my website away!! *cry I dont count for anything,,,, just cause I dont have enough friends to visit it..

I was soooo proud of that site and now it gone,,,, I dont matter to anyone *cry

Whats the use??

Caly

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 10:40am
Hi Caly:

Ok first, I totally understand & sympathize where you are right now. Is there a way you can call your doc to get a refill or something? I'm sure this isn't the first time.

I really would not take it personally about the co-CL. It is their responsibility to tell you if something is wrong. Someone the other day told me...it's not about you most of the time. You can ask once, but then it's done with.

For your dh, I totally understand where you are coming from. Try & sit down with him & speak to him calmy about the fact he only has 6 more months. He has put up with it this long & that you would be supportive. He seems to need an outlet or communicate more.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Lots of hugs.

Liz

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 7:30am
Oh Caly, I hope you are feeling better today! I wouldn't worry about your co-cl too much. Sometimes life just gets crazy for people and they can't get to the boards or just feel down themselves and can't post and be helpful! Just remember that you are there for the people who go to your board, they need you!

Soundslike you have a lot on your mind, I am so sorry! I know how you feel though, sometimes I just feel so overwhlemed and have no idea how to handle it! But you will handle it, I firmly believe we are never given more than we can hanlde! it is just a challenge sometimes to figure out how to handle it all! But there people here are going to support you, don't ever doubt that! I hope you are having a good day, please let us know how you are

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 2:48pm
Thank you Lori and Liz and Lisa and all for the welcome and support and advice!

I am feeling a bit better today thanks.. My meds came in the mail,, Yeah!! and it appears that my website is back tooo!! *happy dance..

If anyone would like to see my little corner of the sky as I put it hehe and get to know me a bit.. feel free to head over.. guest book doesnt seem to be working at the moment but I will take what I can get LOL.. http://pages.ivillage.com/themadhugger/

I have been real busy at my DS board with out a Co- CL but one of my ladies has applied to be one now so maybe that will work out too..

I promise to check back soon :-)

*Hugs all

Caly

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 8:18am
I checked out your website, too cute! And by the way, love the tattoo! I have one on my back that i recently got redone and I love it! Mine is a sun with a celtic design around it. You should be so proud of your site, it looks great! And it was so nice to get to know a bit about you! Thanks for sharing that with us. Looking forward to talking to you more here!
Photobucket