Sorry I haven't been around a lot.......

iVillage Member
Sorry I haven't been around a lot.......
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 9:26pm
I'm sorry I haven't been responding much. I'm still having troubles navagating around this stupid board. IT takes me twice as long to find posts and I HATE IT!!! I"m sorry, but I really hate this new board style. I've figured it out, but it's so frustrating, and it won't let me post half the time. I don't get it! I wrote a big long post this afternoon at work and it just disappeared. Grrrrr.

Anyway I"m trying to keep up and read all the posts. We also seem toh ave a lot of new people and thats wonderful! But it also makes it harder to keep up. I"m doing my best, bear with me.

Hugs!

Nikki

P.S. Lisa, your little animated guy on your profile thing is SOOOO funny. I don't know why but it always makes me giggle. This sounds bad, but it kind of looks like a blue turn skipping around, LOL. I kind of hear this dopey cartoon voice when i see him going, "Dopey dopey doh, la dee dah dee dah!" LOL

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 9:45pm
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's so funny!!!! (the dopey cartoon voice thing) LOL, i couldn't stop laughing, you made me giggle like a little school girl!!! LMAO!!! Glad it makes ya smile ;)

Anyway, down to business... ;) I'm sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble with the board... I know it's really hard to get used to and it IS a lot more time consuming to go through the posts and try and find yours etc... but you'll get used to it, it just takes time. About that post you said you wrote this afternoon, maybe you forgot to actually hit "post" after previewing your message? I know i've done that a couple of times b/c it looks so final and I was used to having the "post your message" button right at the top. If you're certain that you DID hit post, you might be able to find your post by clicking on that pull down menu to the right of the screen, and click on "posts I've recently seen". That will bring up all of the posts you've recently looked at... (duh, why did i just feel the need to explain that? lol)

Anyway, good luck with it!! I'm so happy that we havent lost any members over this... it's great to see so many new people posting too!!!

*hugs*

take care!

~Lisa

lisa_ann1226@yahoo.ca

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 8:21am
I agree with you about the new board set-up. It does take me a little longer to view postings and sometimes I can't post or it gets lost. It's frsutrating because some days I just don't have the time to fiddle with the board. I've been reading the postings too and I'm happy to see new people here. Hopefully in time the IT department tweaks the problems and the board becomes smooth sailing.

Now, let's see if I can post this here or if it disappears.

Hugs,

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso