I'm back from sunny FL

iVillage Member
I'm back from sunny FL
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 1:15pm
Hi All,

I went to FL to check out a hotel for next's years work conference. It was a Ritz-Carlton so there's wasn't much to complain about, change that, there wasn't anything to complain about. The food was awesome, service was great 'my pleasure' is what everyone replies when you ask for something, the sun was out and it was warm. Now I'm back here in CT where it's cold and wet.

I had a crazy day Sunday, my flight was cancelled and I found out as I was checking in at the airport. Luckily I arrived early enough to catch another flight so I hustled it through the airport to the gate. Once I arrived I was traveling in style - the hotel was trying to impress me so they sent a stretch limo for little ole' me!

Now I just have to catch up with my work snail mail, e-mail and all the postings here.

I have one thing I need to yell out - GOOD GOING UNCONN LADIES! (Basketball for those of you non-basketball fans.) I watched the game off and on last night - they made me so nervous I couldn't continually watch the game. They would be up by 10 points and then the game was tied. It was a nail biter to the end.

Okay, I better get back to work.

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 2:09pm
Welcome back! It sounds like you had a good time (minus the flight cancellation) and that's so cool that they sent a limo for you :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 2:10pm
Welcome back! Sounds like a nice break, glad you enjoyed it! The NE is having horrible weather, hopefully it will break soon! We had a taste of Spring and now I want it back!
Photobucket