Monday Maham

iVillage Member
Monday Maham
Mon, 06-02-2003 - 9:40am
Goodmorning ladies!

Anything new and exciting going on? My weekend was a little less crazy ... went on a date Saturday afternoon ... ugh! Not the guy for me and now he won't leave me alone ... geesh!

iVillage Member
In reply to: riparalegal
Mon, 06-02-2003 - 9:52am
Nothing too exciting for me - it pretty much rained all weekend.

Friday I picked up the keys to my new condo. The super changed the locks for me so I picked them up and paid him for changing the locks.

Saturday I ran a few errands, got my city's beach sticker - $20 so that I can go to my tax supported parks and not get a ticket. Out-of-towners aren't suppose to use our parks and beaches. Then I brought some things over to my condo, supplies like baggies, tinfoil, paper towels, cleaners, etc., I wiped down the kitchen counters and outside of the cabinets. That night we celebrated two friend's birthdays at a local restaurant.

Sunday I walked in a walk-a-thon for cancer. My company sponsored about 20 of us. I raised maybe $90 from friends and family. We walked in a misty/light rain. It was only 3 miles. Then even though I was already wet I went home and took a shower. I needed to warm up and the shower felt good. Kim and I went into NYC for the first of our WNBA games (we have season tickets). It was a 4:00 game so we hoofed it from Grand Central to the Garden, then back, got a slice of pizza and of course, a diet Coke. Before I knew it it was Sunday night and time to get my lunch ready for work today.

Now, the sun is out and it's a beautiful day. (Big sigh) We're suppose to get mroe rain by Wednesday. I'm really sick of this rain. We're all joking that we're not sure if we're living on CT or Seattle.

Hugs,

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso

iVillage Member
In reply to: riparalegal
Mon, 06-02-2003 - 1:24pm
Oh, don't you just love when that happens? Ha - and then usually the ones we really like don't call!

My weekend was okay... went to a party that sucked (for my BF's best buddy)... the dummy forgot to tell us it was an outdoor party... and it was about 45 degrees outside! So I froze & all that stuff. Yesterday was nice though - we went to the movies, and then BF showed my our anniversary gift, the engraved brick in the path w/our names, very sweet.

But I am having lots of issues with him today, haha!