Wednesday Wahoo or Wah!

iVillage Member
Wednesday Wahoo or Wah!
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 10:05am
Goodmorning Ladies!

Just your friendly fellow IVillager starting the day with our "topic"!

Have a great day!

Hugs to all!

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 10:15am
I'm not allowing myself a WAH today. I had enough of those over the past two days, LOL

My Wahooo - I got my butt over to the Fitness Center & bought a one-year pass to use the indoor suspended track. I'm back to regular exercising.... I power walked yesterday.

I was going to Curves - but my knee began to hurt.. I figured it was the high-impact. Sure enough, I stopped going & it's already getting better. Meanwhile - my pants were getting tight though, haha.

Happy Humpday everyone!!

Hugs,Julie

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 11:17am
I have a wah...I am supposed to go to a Beach party in Philly today and it is raining! They block a few streets off, set up a beach volleyball court, bands play, tropical drinks even! And the weather is sucky! So even if it is a slight drizzle, I am going to go! I have been looking forward to this for about a month so no holding meback!

My wahoo is that i have been back to the gym and have been doing some great workouts. I am going to start doing Body For Life and feel really motivated! So hopefully, i can lose those last few pounds and tone this body up! I want to bein amazing shape for my 30h birthday, tousher the next decade in on a healthy note and plus I will be celebrating in Aruba!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 12:10pm
I'll give two quick WAH's today.

1. It's raining AGAIN!

2. I'm jonesing for some potato chips and I'm trying to be good on my diet.

My Wahoo!

Mom's friend who is selling her FL condo came through with a bunch of things for my condo. I haven't gone through the things thouroughly but there are a number of needed things like a cutting board, flatware, some kitchen utencils, wine glasses, iron, ironing board just to name a few things.

Hugs amidst the rain, (AGAIN!)

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 12:31pm
I'm sorry it's raining on your party - but I'm glad you are going to just go anyway & have fun :)

We both have a similar wahooo - yay!!

What is Body For Life???

Thanks, Julie

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 12:47pm
Ok, I need to calm down. I have a Wah today, :( Actually probably more than 1.

My first Wah is the weather. Why does it always rain on my day off or on the weekends? It's just my luck. Guess I won't be outside much today.

My second Wah is the bigger Wah. It's about $$$. Ever since I have moved into my apt. I have noticed how my bank account keeps getting smaller and smaller. It's scary. I always have been very frugal, some might say cheap, with my money and now I have bills galore. I know that's something most people have to deal with, but it's hard for me. I don't make a lot at my current job and now I am questioning whether I need to get a 2nd job. Of course, I rather not have to do that. I am also questioning if it was the right time for me to move out. I know it's too late to do anything about it now. Hopefully, I figure something out.

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday.

Hugs,

Andrea

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 12:48pm
Hey Ben - I don't know if these fit into your eating plan or not... but...

At my local Walgreen's store, I found "Soy Crisps".... they are high protein, low fat "chips". High in calcium too.

I tried the BBQ and another kind - the BBQ was really good! :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 1:13pm
Soy Chips eh? I've never heard of them but I will look for them. We don't have any Walgreen's around here so if that is the only pharmacy chain that carries them I may be out of luck. Thanks for suggesting them, I'll keep my eye's open.

I did sort of cheat though. Our cafeteria has a new chip item. They are Stacey's Pita Chips and are baked not fried. Not bad, the Texarcana are the best - REALLY HOT! Out of 130 calories only 36 are from fat. I only ate half the bag, I'll save the rest for tomorrow.

Hugs,

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 2:00pm
Body For Life is a fitness program, there is a board here about it. Basically, it advocates eating 6 small meals a day rather than 3 large and intorduces you to a whole new method of working out. I have been spinning wheels for so long with my routine and not losing any more I thought it was time for somehting new to try. A friend of mine did this and he looks amazing now! And if you to the website or read the book, the success stories are amazing!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 2:01pm
Lots of stores carry the soy chips now, I have yet to try them but I might! I love soy nuts so maybe the chips will be a good sub for real ones!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 8:49am
Thanks for the info :)