Terrific Thursday!

iVillage Member
Terrific Thursday!
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 8:59am
Goodmorning Ladies!

Well the week is officially halfway over so that in itself makes this a terrific day! How about everyone else?

Have a great day!

Jen :o)

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 9:09am
Hiya Jen :) So glad to see you on this Thursday morning - YEAH, the weekend is almost here. How are you doing??? What's new??

Have a great day,

Hugs - Julie

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 9:26am
Hi Jen~

I sent you a message this morning and I'm worried that you aren't getting them for some reason. So, please let me know if you get my email or not so we can get the situation worked out! I sent you at least two yesterday too so let me know if those came through. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon and have a WONDERFUL day!

Karen

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~Gandhi

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 11:32am
Hmm.. so this is like a Thursday wahoo huh? hehe...

Well, I'm happy that I might have a job!! Woo hoo! I had an interview today at Perkins, but since I don't have experience serviing (only retail), I'll have to start off as a hostess at min. wage. :( ick... but I have a 2nd interview today too for Best Buy.. they're opening a new store in my city, so I have a real good feeling about that job!!! :D

that's my yay! :)

~Lisa

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 1:06pm
I can't say it's been a terrif Thursday here. Our server/e-mail was down till about an hour ago. I couldn't really do much since so much our my work is on the network. My calendar and rolodex wouldn't open, I couldn't work on an Excel spreadsheet since it is on a public drive that is shared, all I could do was file and other grunt work and even that had to wait. I wanted to make sure the filing was checked off in the database (bank accounts that are now closed) but I could do that either. On top of that, it's cloudy again, drizzling and cold. Is this June or what?

On a more positive note - my dad's Lion's club is hold their annual father/kid cook-out tonight. I might go - if it doesn't rain - so that will be my Terrific Thursday, a possible cook-out with dad.

The other positive note is tomorrow's Friday. Yeah!

Oh! And tonight is The Amazing Race. Is anyone following that show? I've watched it for th past few years and really enjoyed it.

Hugs,

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso