Guess who got a kitty!?

iVillage Member
Guess who got a kitty!?
Sat, 06-07-2003 - 12:08am
Yup, I was adopted by a sweet little ball of fluff. She a beautiful gray tortois shell kitten with green eyes. I let my boyfriend name her, since I picked her out without him. We went round and round over names. We must have been looking at names for 3 hours! I wanted something like a goddess or something like that. Or a chinese word. He wanted all these silly names. Finally he thought of one that I liked too. So, my bab;ys name is Una. (Yoo-nah)

She is just TOO precious. She's sleeping behind me on one of the kitchen chairs right now. She freakin' LOVES those chairs.

Well, things are going ok. My raise wasn't as much as I thought it would be, but is it ever? *sigh* It totaled at $4 more a week after taxes. Whoopie sh*t.

Well i hope everyone is doing well.

HUGS!

Nikki

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-07-2003 - 1:28pm
Yay!!! awww i love kittens! :D hehe funny thing, i used to work with a woman named Una! :) hehe
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-07-2003 - 1:30pm
Really? Weird! Actually my b/f corrected me last night. It's spelled Yuna. Duh. Either way. Cool name.

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-09-2003 - 9:06am
How nice, good for you! I'm sure you will have many years of happiness together.

I like cats but I don't LOVE cats. I cat-sat for a friend one time and that was the end of my cat sitting days. I just don't like the idea that the kitty can hop up onto the kitchen counter and table and walk across the surfaces where I prepare food and eat. Know what I mean? I grew up with a Dauchaund, a small dog that can not reach the kitchen counter. (LOL)

Have fun,

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-09-2003 - 9:07am
I didn't mean to hit 'post' so quickly. I wanted to add that I have no problem going to a friend's house with cats and I like petting and scratching behind their ears, etc., I'm just not destined to be a cat owner.

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-09-2003 - 9:11am
Ohh Nikkie - congrats on becoming a new mom!! Una sounds adorable :)

I tell you, there is nothing like having a cuddly pet. I just adore my little doggie.

Hugs, Julie