oh boy

iVillage Member
oh boy
Wed, 06-11-2003 - 11:45pm
This is off the topic- nothing to do with my money problems (see post below), yet relevant enough. I have went down to a police station a couple of days ago to inquire about something that has to do with my roommate stealing money from me and ... wham! I met a very handsome police officer while there. So charming and cute that I can't stop thinking about him! He gave a small hint he was interested in me (in the way he talked to me, asking about my personal life) but if you can imagine HE WAS AT WORK! after all. What should I do to get in touch with him again? I don't want to look like a pest if I go back there, I need a good good excuse to see him once more to see what develops. The last time our conversation was cut short because I just was in a hurry and I didn't realize I was interested in him until I got home and analyzed the situation. Good looking guy+steady job+great benefits+charming and polite= why pass up a chance like this? I figure, if he doesn't say anything this time around, I'll let it go and move on but how should I pursue this? Please don't tell me to just call him at work, I would rather die. I would like to come up with a good excuse to see him. Any ideas?

edit

send to a friend

print

bookmark

report a violation

iVillage Member
In reply to: kyliebeee
Thu, 06-12-2003 - 9:27am
Did he help you with your roommate situation at all? If so, I would just call and when you got a hold of him, say you just wanted to thank him again for his advice and his help, that you were nervous about the situation and not sure what to do but talking to him helped. And then ask if you can take him for coffee or a drink to thank him. If he says no, oh well! I don't think going down ther eagain with no reason woul dbe good, and what if you don't even see him, are yougoing to keep going back till you run into him? I know the call is frightening but go for it, nothing ventured, nothing gained! And if it doesn't go well, you never have to see him again...just make sur ey ou obey the speed limit!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-13-2003 - 10:13am
I started romanticizing the whole scenario as I was reading your post. It gave me a good, warm feeling inside.

Is there a donut shop nearby? (LOL) Just joking.

Since I was out yesterday I really don't have time to reply (62 e-mails!) but I coldn't help replying to this post. I'll think about it and get back to you.

Good luck,

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-14-2003 - 3:26pm
Oh Ben.. thanx do much! Blushing...