no longer a cl

iVillage Member
no longer a cl
Thu, 06-12-2003 - 12:18pm
Hey Everyone.... as you may've noticed, cl-froggyfish is now the only cl listed at the top of the page... I've decided to step down.... a VERY hard descision for me to make, but I feel bad that I have not been here as much... I haven't been able to concentrate on my duties as a cl, and therefore, I thought it'd be best to step down...

Julie, you've been a wonderful co-cl!! Thank you for everything!!!

Everyone else, you are all such wonderful people and I hope you never forget that!!!! It's been a pleasure getting to know some of you!!!

I'll be around as just a regular member though... :)

*hugs*

Take care everyone

~Lisa

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-12-2003 - 1:06pm
Just make sur eyou stick around, ok? Being a cl can be demanding but you are leaving us in wonderful hands! I just hope you stay here and continue to post, we woul dmiss you way too much if you didn't!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-12-2003 - 8:02pm
Hey Lisa...sorry to hear you are no longer a cl, but i understand your decision. For what it's worth, I thought you did a good job. Maybe in the future you will want to try it out again.

Anyway, I hope you do still post on the board frequently and let us know how you are doing.

Take care,

Andrea

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-13-2003 - 3:10pm
Awww... boo hoooo!!! I think you did a FINE job as a CL here, Lisa.... but I understand :) I'll miss having you as my co-CL...

Hugs & love to you! Julie