Just a little update...

iVillage Member
Just a little update...
Thu, 06-19-2003 - 9:10am
Nothing too much happening this week! Just lots to do at work and I am getting my whole place recarpeted this weekend so I am cleaning and packing breakables away, what fun! This is the first week in a long time that I haven't gone out at all during th week! But it is good, I am catching up on sleep!

I posted before about that guy I meet over the weekend andhow I was thinking of emailing him. Well, I found out he was recently divorced and still has some issues about it so I think that is a situation I want to stay away from! But I am still feeling good about myself this week, still feel happy about life in general. I was convinced no guy would ever be interested in me again and just having a bit of male attention did wonders for my self confidence! Now to just meet a nice eligable man! But I am doing a girls happy hour Friday, maybe I will meet someone there! HA!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-19-2003 - 9:43am
Hey Lori - I'm so glad to see you doing so great these days - YAY YAY YAY :)

Well, I dont' blame you for not wanting to get involved with that guy right now. Do you think you'll stay in touch, golf, be friends? Heehee - He's great for the ego, no???

Happy Hour - I was watching a show on meeting singles - and they said Happy Hour is the best time to meet "decent" people... I guess, just meaning the people who aren't out to get wasted all night. GOOD LUCK!!!! :) :) And if even if you dont' meet anyone - have a blast w/your friends.

Hugs, Julie