Have a great 4th of July!

iVillage Member
Have a great 4th of July!
Wed, 07-02-2003 - 12:05pm
I am off tomorrow and Friday, yeah! I have lots of fun things to do so itshould be a nice long weekend! And I finally have a date tonight with that cute guy i met a couple of weeks ago! I am so nervous about it but excited all the same. I just keep thinking abou tmy ex and that makes me a bit sad but I have to get back out there! The past is just that and I refuse to let it mess with my future! I just am worried that this guy will meet me again and wonder why he even wanted to see me again inthe first place, ugh! The anxiety! But I keep telling myself he is the one who approached me so obviously there was some attraction there, right? I just hope things go well, wish me luck! Hope you all have a great weekend and have some fun!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-02-2003 - 12:34pm
YIPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!! I am so happy for you. I hope you enjoy your date and the rest of your weekend. I remember you writing about how you met this guy...and now you have a date. I am really happy for you...I hope he is someone that you are really interested in and that he is interested in you as well. I love stories that I can watch unfold and I hope yours will have a beatiful story line. Anyway, while I regress you keep on moving forward and enjoy yourself.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-02-2003 - 1:14pm
Hey sweetie, thanks for the kind words! Haven't seen you post in a while so I hope things are going well with you! Enjoy your weekend and I will update you all on how the dat ewent!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-02-2003 - 2:29pm
Hey, cool - have a GREAT time on your date. And ya know - the best advice my mom gave me..... Don't worry if he will like YOU, worry about whether you like HIM ;) I want to hear all about it on Monday!

I know it's tough to be out there starting over. Heck, I might be right behind you... and of course I'll be looking to you for pointers...heehee.

Enjoy your time off :)

Hugs, Julie

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-02-2003 - 4:05pm
Thank you - you have a great 4th of July too.

Also - have fun tonight! Try to relax and enjoy it. I'm sure he's just as nervous as you. Think of the ladies of Sex & The City and how cool they are on dates. We want to hear all about it next week.

Hugs,

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso