Let's welcome our new CL!!!!

iVillage Member
Let's welcome our new CL!!!!
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 10:02am
You all know her & love her..... bennie99

Congrats to Bennie!!!! :) :) :) Whooooo hoooooooo!!!!

I just want to say that I am so happy to have Bennie as my co-CL here. It is a very well deserved appointment. She is such an asset to this board.

Hugs, Julie

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 12:55pm
Congrats Bennie, even though I am new! I hope to talk to you and get to know you! :)

~Lisa

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 1:39pm
Thank you, I'm having a rather crazy day with all sorts of firedrills keeping me from doing my daily chores. I hope I can help out everyone the way I've been helped over the past year. I'm certainly no expert but I'll try my best.

Have a great weekend everyone,

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 6:18pm
Hi bennie , Congratulation ...

Linda

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 8:52pm
Hey Bennie,

Congratulatons on your new role on this board. I think you will do an excellent job here, you have always made an effort to help others many, many times and have given posters here wonderful support and advice. You are very deserving of the CL title.

You and Julie deserve a lot of thanks and appreciation for what you do on these boards. I don't know what I would do without these boards and people like the two of you and the many other posters. I think many others feel this way too.

Well, I wish you a lot of luck (not that you need it) and hope you know how grateful I am to have people like you to turn to for support when I need it.

All the Best,

Andrea

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-14-2003 - 7:46am
YAY BENNIE!!!! Congrats. I saw the posting that they needed a new CL, and god I wanted to do it so bad, but I knew I woulnd't have time. I think you will do the best. You are such a great person and perfect for this!

YAY!

Nikki

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-14-2003 - 4:51pm
I am new to the board and Bennie talked with me when I needed input, I didn't even know she was up for the job of CL. I personally am glad Bennie is here to bounce things off of. Bennie, you are sincerely an asset to this board, Thank You. ~Sharon
Photobucket 
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-15-2003 - 9:08am
Thanks for all of the kind words. I will do my best to pump all of us up when we are down (and once in a while we all have those days). You all do the same for me when I'm having an off day. Together we'll lick our low self-esteem and be triumphant!

Hugs,

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-15-2003 - 2:41pm
Yeah Bennie! No need to wish you luck, we all already know how valuable you are around here but it is great that you can lend Julie a hand on those crazy days we all have!
Photobucket