I got a job!!

iVillage Member
I got a job!!
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 1:01pm
I've been job hunting for months, and I've been babysitting for about six hours a week, which isn't much, so I have been on the broke side, more often than not lately. But today, I had an interview with William Scott Homes, and I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited. Basically, I'm gonna be a gopher, running errands and picking up stuff for my bosses, but then I get to do fun stuff like show condos and such. It's such a variety job, I get reimbursed for mileage and for cell phone. :) YAY!!!!!!!!

Ok done celebrating.... for now! :)

~Lisa

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-14-2003 - 11:05am
Whoooo hoooooo - Congratulations :) Way to go!!! I really hope you like it a lot, it sounds like you will :)

Hugs, Julie

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-15-2003 - 12:36pm
Good for you! Congrats! Could this be a job that leads into selling real estate? Does that interest you? I'm sure you will be great as a gopher. Just think of all the people you will meet. Keep us informed how it goes.

Big hugs,

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 6:08pm
Thanks! It's been awesome so far. Busy, but fun. I don't know if it'll lead into selling real estate, I'm basically just his assistant, and I've done more running errands and filing than anything really related to the properties themselves. But then again, move-in is next month, and that might get everything rolling.

:)

~Lisa