How is everyone doing?

iVillage Member
How is everyone doing?
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 11:14am
Just wanted to ask how everyone's week is going so far...

I'm feeling VERY lazy these past few days. The weather has been gorgeous here - low 80's each day & sunshine. Perfect summer days. But - for some reason, I don't want to DO anything...haha.

Anyway - hope you are all having a great week!

love & hugs, Julie

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 11:54am
I'm sort of a mixed okay/not okay. For some reason this week I have been feeling anxious. Not the panic attack possibility of a week or two ago but almost borderline of will I or won't I have one but the feelings not quite there, just almost there. It's weird. It might have something to do with the stomach bug/food poinsoning over the weekend. Again, I think it's that deja vu feeling of heat = panick attack, combined with food poisoning/bug = dizziness.

I've also had a loss of appetite or possibly lost interest in cooking dinner at night. That's another posting I have ideas about. Maybe after lunch I'll find a few minutes. Another thing I've noticed, I'm not as excited about going into NYC for the WNBA games. I'll lump that into the posting too. I just want to make sure they aren't signs of depression - loss of interests, etc.

It will pass but still, it bugs me. I feel like I'm regressing a little instead of making progress.

Other than that I'm doing okay.

Hugs,

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 3:10pm
Hey Ben - sorry to hear you're having some 'ickiness'. I know what you mean - any time I start feeling that way, I worry about depression too (since I've been off the paxil, especially).

We'll always have up & down days - I guess that's normal. Sometimes I wonder how we know when it's not, ya know?

Feel free to email me anytime...

Hugs, Julie

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 4:33pm
Hi All!

I am doing all right here. It's my day off today, so that's always a good thing. I needed to be away from work today. It's been crazy lately, and not too much fun. I thought things would slow down during the summer so far I've been proven wrong. Aside from the boring job, things are ok. My sister is still driving everyone crazy, but I guess there's always one in the family. Nothing else really going on, just the same old. My little Toby is here keeping me company as I write this. He's such a companion to me. I really enjoy his company.

Well, I hope everyone's doing well and having a good day.

Andrea

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-17-2003 - 9:00am
Hey Andrea, hope you enjoyed your day off :) And I'll bet little Toby is so happy that you adopted him! Pets are just great!!

Hugs, Julie

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-17-2003 - 9:43am
I know, it's probably just temporary. Who knows why one day is good and the next isn't. It could be a full moon or no moon. It could be the stars (I like to read my horoscope and see if it is on or off for the day but I always read it at the end of the day). (LOL)

I had dinner with a friend last night and it was nice and relaxing. I didn't feel anxious yesterday, maybe because I knew I would have a casual evening.

You know, it can also be because I have that trip next week. I'm pretty prepared for it but it might still be weighing on my mind. I've been typing up notes for my temp and getting organized. It's the little things I keep thinking of like leaving a temporary greeting on my voicemail, making sure I've told the various people that if they need this or that to go to this person instead.

Thanks for sympathizing. I'll feel better. I'm curious to see if I feel anxious again on Friday because I'm going into the city again. Then I'll do it again on Sunday. We have 3 games this week. Ya see, that's another reason why I might have been feeling anxious. It gets tiring going into the city so much. It gets to be a grind.

Hugs,

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 9:12pm
Hey Julie....how's it going?

Oh, I know about feeling lazy. I think it's the hustle and bustle. You get to the point where you are just TIRED and need to chill...do nothing!

Well, I had my root canal today...ouch.. :( AND last night at the gym I dropped a 25 lb weight on my right foot but besides that.......I'm just peachy!! Luckily, there weren't any complications but the procedure takes a long time and there were some uncomfortable moments. Anyway, I'm just glad it's over. My foot is better, the swelling went down but I'm staying off it and I'm not doing the gym for a few days.

Take care!

Paula