I will be away next week

iVillage Member
I will be away next week
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 1:32pm
I'm going to Charlotte, NC Monday-Wednesday so I will be a little busy till Friday getting ready for the trip, etc., and then I don't know if I will have access to the Internet next week. Add to all of that, when I do get back I'll have extra work to get off of my desk. I guess what I'm trying to say is you may not see me much of next week. I'll check in till Sunday but after that I probably won't be able to reply to any postings.

Since I had a few minutes today I figured I'd better post this today so I don't forget to let you know why I'm absent.

Hugs,

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 3:08pm
that's cool - thank you for the "heads up". Have a great trip! Is this another of those business thingys that you have put together?

You know we will miss you !

Hugs, Julie

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 4:26pm
It's a business trip but not a big meeting like last year. This is just 3 of us to go explain how our travel department works to some new employees. We also might try to check out a few local hotels so that if someone asks about them we can say yay or nay. It's good to know the types of hotels available since our company will be holding meetings and doing training in this area.

Ben

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso