Hey everyone

iVillage Member
Hey everyone
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 7:42am
Hey all. Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been here, though and reading posts. I'm always thinking of you guys. I'm come in to work early to check my emails and read this board. I keep thinking I should post an update and say hello, but I don't know what to say. And there's so many new people I wonder if anyone here still knows me besides Julie and Bennie.

Things are going well. My boyfriend and I decided to move in together on a more permanant basis. We've already found a GREAT townhouse.

My kitten is doing well. She's ornery as ever. And so adorable.

I've been kind of down on myself lately. I've put on a little weight and it's bothering me. I try not to let it get to me, but you know how it is. My clothes are tighter, etc. Ugh.

I dont know why but I"m really depressed today. I guess I thought posting might help cheer me up. I think it did a little.

Well I hope all of you are well. Hugs to all. I'll check back in tomorrow.

HUGS!!

Nikki

iVillage Member
In reply to: randomgrrl
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 9:48am
Hey Nikki - I'm so happy to see ya :) We miss having you around all of the time, but we'll settle for what we can get ;) heehee

Congrats on your move-in. I'm glad things are going well with him. And your kitty cat too! My BF & I are still together - I'm kind of in a "me" place right now. Taking care of me & just letting life run it's course for now. So - I haven't thrown him out yet, LOL.

I hear you about the weight thing. Even if it's just a few lbs., we feel crappy when our clothes get tight. I just joined Weight Watchers to try & get rid of these darn 15 lbs. I am hoping a group will help me stay on track. My BF gave me a blank check & said "go for it"... so, heck, what do I have to lose?

You are in a comfy place right now - a good BF & relationship, a kitty - I think we all tend to gain a little bit of weight when we find that comfort zone. My mom & I were just talking about that yesterday actually. So - don't beat yourself up. Just remember to take good care of yourself ;)

Okay - I babbled on here! HOpe you are feeling better today! Email me anytime!

Hugs, Julie zosolizard@hotmail.com