Wednesday *Wahooo* or ~Wahhh~

iVillage Member
Wednesday *Wahooo* or ~Wahhh~
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 10:09am
Vent, complain, celebrate, shout it out..... get whatever you want off your chest :)

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 10:29am
wah!!! I REALLY wanted to drive on Route 1 to drop my twin off, but it had to RAIN, heavy downpour...I knew that my visibility would have been 0, so I didn't.

wah!!!! yesterday I blew an interview b/c we got lost driving in the heavy rain.
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 1:14pm
Sorry the weather ruined all this stuff for you - I don't blame you one bit - it's definitely a double wah!

Hugs, Julie

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 1:15pm
A Wah within a Wahoo I guess....

Wah - I'm hungry!!! But - Wahooo for me, cuz I joined Weight Watchers & I'm doing something good for myself, to feel better about myself.

But - wah, I'm still hungry!

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 3:45pm
I have a good thing and some bad things to report for this Wednesday. I guess I'll start with the not so good stuff and get it out of the way.

Lately, all that I have been getting in the mail is bills. Bills, bills, bills! I can't stand it. I don't even want to say how much I am spending this month on this stuff and it's not even that I am spending money on myself. It's on the rent, electric, car insurance, car lease, gas, telephone, and much more. This leads me to my next wah, my job. I can't stand it anymore, I dread going each day. It's just such a bore and the pay is pathetic. The only good thing about it is my insurance coverage.

Now that I got through my vent, my good news is that I finally got my insulin pump. It feels like I am living a different life without insulin injections. It makes me feel a lot freer. I would definitely recommend it to any person with diabetes.

Anyway, I guess that's enough for this Wednesday, I'll try to save some for next week, though I usually don't have a problem finding something to whine about...lol :)

Hope you are all having a great Wednesday,

andrea

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 9:02pm
5 wahhhhhhs...... and 4 Wahooooos.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. After getting my hopes up that my financial status would get better because I found a program that would help me. I found out that I'm not elibible for the program and that my financial situation is going to get even WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahhhhhhh. I got caught in the rain yesterday and even though I used an umbrella I got absolutlely drenched from head to toe.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. After getting absolutely drenched I had to sit in an airconditioned subway car that was as cold as a freezer during the entire 45 MINTUES ride home.

Wahhhhhhh. Since the rain was so bad yesterday instead of going to a concert I stayed home because I didn't want to get drenched again. Of course despite the fact that the weather forcast predicted heavy rain, it never rained at all.

Wahhhhhhhhh.I can't stop thinking about a man who I was attracted to who did't return my feelings. I keep thinking that if I had done things differently that I could have gotten him to like me.

Wahoooooo. I did go to 2 really great concerts last week and I will be going to more concerts on Friday and Saturday.

Wahoooooooooooooooooo. I cut my hair and I absolutely LOVE it. I can take care of it in 2 minutes instead of the 20 minutes that it used to take in the morning and the HOURS worth of preparation that it took on the weekend. I also abosolutely LOVE the way that it looks.

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I lost 5 more pounds for a total of 35 pounds over the past year.

Wahoooooooooooooo. I hope that next week or next month that I will have more wahooooo instead of wahhhhhhhh.

Renee

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 9:30pm
Do you live in New Jersey? I too, was stuck in that rain yesterday. I heard it was a tropical storm. I got SOAKED b/c I was dumb enough not to carry my umbrella. Word to the wise, NEVER schedule an interview during horrible weather...wahoo I learned that important lesson.

benita
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 10:22pm
5 wahhhhhhhhh........and 5 wahoooooooooo.....

Wahhhhhhhhhhh I got caught in the rain yesterd and even though I used an umbrella I got totally drenched from head to toe.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. After getting drenched I had to ride in an airconditioned subway car that was as cold as a freezer for the entire 45 MINUTES that it took to get home.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Since the rain was so bad yesterday instead of going to a concert I stayed home because I was afraid I would get drenched again. Of course, even the weather forecast pridicted heavy rain today, it didn't rain at all.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't stop thinking about a man that I was very attracted to who didn't return my feels. I keep thinking that if I had done or said something differently that I could have gotten him to like me.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Afer getting my hopes uo that my finacial situation would improve because I had found a program that would help, I found out that I am not ELIGIBLE for the program and that my financial status was going to be even WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoooooooooooo I did go to 2 great concerts last week and I am going to go to 2 more on Friday and Saturday.

Wahoooooooooooooooooo I cut my hair and I absolutely LOVE it. I can take care of it in 2 minitues instead of the 20 minutes that it took each morning and the HOURS of preparation that it took on weekends. I absolutely LOVE the way that it looks. I feel like I've been reborn.

wahoooooooooooooooooooooo I exercided every day for the past 2 weeks and at least 3 time a week for the past 4 weeks before that.

wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I have an equal number of whawwwwwwwwwwww and wahoooooooooooo this week.

WahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooI lost 5 more pounds since last month for a total of 35 pounds over the past year.

Renee

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 10:51pm
Wahoooooo, I got to see my grandson, who lives in England, for a week.

Wahhhhhh, he had to leave to go back today.

Wahhhhh, we have not had any rain for weeks, and all my plants, I planted this spring are dying.

Wahooooo, I haven't had to mow the yard (2 acres) in three weeks, since no rain.

Wahoooo, I found out I may not be co-dependent like I thought

But wahhhhhhhh, that means I don't do things for myself because I'm either too lazy or just a slob. ROFLOL....but at least I have a sense of humor!

Wahooooo, I'm finishing up the chocolate homemade ice cream I made for my grandson.

But wahhhhhhhh, I'm fat.

I think I have confused myself enough for this week. Thanks for the venting.

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 11:25pm
Hi Benita.

I'm in NYC. Fortunately I wasn't going any where important yesterday. But I learned another lesson about the weather before then. Like you I was on my way to an important interview and while I was on my way there a BILLZARD started. Of course since I was half way there I got off the train and walked 20 blocks in the snow. Of course when I got there I found out that the interview had been canceled because of the weather. Then I had to walk 20 blocks back to the train station and the trains had an hour long delay because of the weather. Lesson is don't even TRY to go to any interview in bad weather. Call and reschedule. The person that you were schduled to meet with probably has already left to go home or they were smart enough not try to go in to work in the first place.

Renee

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 9:17am
Andrea - that's great news about your pump - I am so glad it is making a difference for you :)

Bill - icky. I know, they STINK!

Pages