After my recent trip it got me to thinking of all the differences in our communities. As I mentioned above my town doesn't have many of the fast food places I see advertised on TV. I would like to know about your community. Mine sometimes tends to be known as 'stuck-up'. We don't allow for the big '40 million sold' signs on McDonalds or Burger Kings. The only BK has been trying to install a drive-up window but neighbors object to the possibility of traffic, etc. So, what I want to know is:
1. How many fast food places are in your town and which ones?
2. Are they allowed to have their big signs?
3. How many stores (K-Mart, Wal-Mart) are in your town and which ones?
4. Hairstyles - trendy or outdated? (big 80's hair or stick straight w/bangs)
5. Clothing - trendy or outdated?
Have fun with it!