Hi ladies...

iVillage Member
Hi ladies...
Fri, 10-31-2003 - 1:47pm

I haven't been here is a while, sorry for being MIA.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: loritemp
Sun, 11-02-2003 - 11:55pm
Lori, OMG, I'm soooo sorry to hear about your mother and your ex. Sounds like things are starting to get to be too much for you and i can understand why. Please share some of the load with your family, you can't always be the strong one. Remember that your mother is in a better place now, and it was her decision. Not everyone has the chance to make that decision.

As for dating.... well, men are pretty much the most confusing beings on the face of the planet. The more I have to deal with them, the more I wonder how I ever got married (LOL). I hope things get better for you soon. I know the right guy is out there and I know you'll find him.

I'm always around if you need to talk.

Erin

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-03-2003 - 8:59am

Oh Lori,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother.

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-03-2003 - 10:57am
I am sooo sorry to hear about your mother. You keep being strong, but remember that you need to cry too. Your ex, my ex...when will they let go...anyway you'll meet the right one soon...when you least expect it....

Take care

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-05-2003 - 2:13pm
My fellow RU Alum:

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! Do take care of yourself...especially if you're the wall everyone leans on. I think your ex sucks to add more stress/problems in your life when you've obviously been going through alot.

benita

PS if you get a chance wear something with RUTGERS on Mon. Nov. 10 next week to celebrate worldwide Rutgers Charter Day the day the Dutch Reformed Church got the Charter for Queens College now RU.
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-05-2003 - 3:26pm

Oh I am so sorry to hear about your Mother - my thoughts are with you.

I know you