Thanks alot!

iVillage Member
Thanks alot!
Tue, 11-04-2003 - 3:56pm
Thanks alot for the replies ladies.

I am really harbouring alot of anger right now towards my sister. This is really new. About four years ago, and up until this summer, we were closer than we had ever been. But now I am really resenting how she is so angry at my dad when he favored her. Seriously, what does SHE have to be angry about?

I deal with quite severe depression, and I did this LONG post on that board today. I kind of surprised mysel!

My sister called to ask me to babysit, which is the only time she calls anymore. And I told her I couldn't. She has two sons. One is seven, the other is three. Brody, the seven year old is the biggest brat I have ever met. Sorry if that seems harsh, but I don't like that little boy. He is sneaky, mean, disrespectful and the list goes on and on. I guess this is where alot of my issues are. I mean, when he slaps my sister, spits food at her, tells her that she is ugly etc., how can I not want to punch that little brat? I mean, she is my sister! Growing up she was a mother figure to me. And I wasn't allowed to be young and carefree. I was quiet and scared to do anything for fear of retribution. And here is this kid doing all these things and GETTING AWAY WITH THEM. I do realize that this is mostly my sisters fault for not disciplining him. My other newphew, Logan, I would die for. I was living with my sister the summer after he was born. So I helped raise him. And he is getting bad, too.

Pamela

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-05-2003 - 2:45pm

Gee, that's too bad about your nephews.

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microso