Questions Of The Week - Fall Back
(Inspired by this article)
1. Do you fall back?
2. Which is easier for you? Fall back or spring ahead?
~Jackie, BookCrossing Member & Warming Families Volunteer
1. Do you fall back? yep.
2. Which is easier for you? Fall back or spring ahead? fall back.
>>>i used to get depressed as the days got shorter but now i use it as an excuse to do less and relax more<<<
There's a seasonal depression, I guess, because of the lack of daylight. More people are likely to be depressed during winter than summer or spring. That's why alot there's more of a push to do things that help with the depressed feeling natural - like getting certina vitimens, meditation, relaxing, exercise, etc. We have a whole program here at my job in swing, because they want happy workers even during winter - lol.
I am more proned to relaxing during winter than I am in the summer - the only thing I don't like is I love to just sit outside, but when there's snow and cold about, that really isn't so much fun for me. :-) I think relaxing is a great way to take on the time change.
"One Step At A Time The World Will Be Traveled"
1. Do you fall back? No, I live in AZ and we don't observe the time change.
2. Which is easier for you? Fall back or spring ahead? It's been awhile since I've done either, but I think it was easier for me to fall back.
3. Do you liike falling back? Like I said, it's been awhile. I might feel differently now.
4. How does it affect you? I heard that you get an extra hour of sleep and so it's good for your heart.
I wonder which areas do fall-back and spring ahead, and which don't. (And why.)
1. Do you fall back? === yes
2. Which is easier for you? Fall back or spring ahead? === falling back, I suppose, as I can sleep later but I hate that it gets darker "earlier"
3. Do you like falling back? === I think it's stupid. HOW do we save energy? We have to turn lights on earlier in the evening instead of earlier in the morning. Seems like it should even out to me...
4. How does it affect you? === irritating, all that clock resetting (still haven't done the one in my car, and our barometer now refuses to read at all! Don't ven talk to me about the clocks n VCRs, DVRs, etc...)
Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank