Ha, ha, I see, we are to go into this blind??
OK, 1) take care of baby2) shut water off3) answer the doorbell4) get the clothes5) ignore the phone
Hi there :)
I think I would take care of things in this order...
"Look for a lovely thing and you will find it, "
I would check on the baby, get the door, grab the phone, turn off the water and then get the laundry maybe. (lol) (Hey, it could probably use a second rise, right?)
The door and the phone are switchable depending on if I know anything about who's on the other line or who is coming over.
I hope I got your order right - Now that you see this, do you agree with it. I should note these association was set up before the environmental trend, so an argument could be made that shutting off the tap water might also be connected to conservation.
1. Family is connecting to getting the baby first.2. Water has to do with Wealth and taking care of material items3. Friends and family were associated with getting the door.4. Taking care of clothes are related to Sex and Appearances5. The phone was your career and job.
1) take care of baby = Family2) shut water off = Wealth and Taking care of material items (possessions)3) answer the doorbell = Friends and family4) get the clothes = Sex and Appearances5) ignore the phone = Career and Job
What do you think? Do you agree with this? (Note: these association was set up before the environmental trend, so an argument could be made that shutting off the tap water might also be connected to conservation)
1. baby = Family
2. water = Wealth and taking care of material items (possessions)
3. doorbell = Family and Friends
4. phone = Career and Job
5. clothes = Sex and Appearances
What do you think? It should be noted that they are starting to say that turning off the tap water might be connected to conservation with the new environmental trend.
So I saw these in more literal terms than what their symbolic meanings were supposed to be. I'm weird that way.
I would take care of the baby first. Then I would turn off the water. Next I'd see who was at the door. Then I would take care of the laundry. I would worry about the phone last, since that's why they invented answering machines
Baby first means Family, turning off the tap means wealth and taking care of material items (possessions), the door is Friends and Relatives, the clothes is Sex and Appearance and phone is career and job.
Would you agree with this or do you think it should be different? Also it should be noted that tap water might also go with conservation now a days.