I am ticked off

iVillage Member
I am ticked off
Sun, 05-24-2009 - 4:19pm
It's 3:16 on a Sunday afternoon and I am stuck inside the house due to a knee injury. I was going to go to church but deceided at the last moment not to go my mom is so upset with me because I did not do what she wanted me to do. I am even going to look at a new car tomorrow by myself as I have no family that would care to go with me as I am making a stupid mistake. I understand their concerns with the market and now but I drive a car that does very bad, but that's a whole other story. I was on vacation a few weeks ago and had to talk to my mom every night so she would be sure I am safe. UHH hello I am 33 but they don't trust me as they figured that I would hook up with a guy my whole family is like that. I have a older sister, but she just can't relate to me as she is 6 years older then me and we have not gotten along in a long time.
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-27-2009 - 9:53am
families are something else, aren't they?
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-27-2009 - 9:25pm

It's no fun when families use the fact that you're injured as an excuse to be manipulative. It's not like you can't take care of yourself at your age. It's also