Enough

iVillage Member
Enough
Tue, 07-07-2009 - 1:19am

I am enough. Just for today I will do the best I can and make the most of what I get. I will be optimistic and hopeful. I will not dwell on yesterday but do the best I can today. I am not perfect but I am enough.

It's been a crazy week for me. I've been working all week and will not be getting a break. But, like someone told me yesterday "sometimes you have to do what you have to do! That is so true. So I will do what I have to do and do it to the best of my ability. I have decided that I will stick working for my aunt out until August or September when my uncle has more time to help her. Then I feel it is in my best interest to leave. It causes me so much stress being around her I just feel like I'm not as productive as I want to be. I've made a decision to take care of myself and do what is best for me. Not to be selfish but I need to take care of myself. I am scared of making a change this was not an easy decision but it's what I feel is in my best interest. Tomorrow I will be having lunch with my friend and I can't wait to let you know how it goes.

iVillage Member
In reply to: christinajeanne
Tue, 07-07-2009 - 9:26am

yep, you have to do what's in your best interest. i admire you for helping your aunt and also for making the difficult decision to do what's right for you.

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-07-2009 - 11:35am
Doing what's in the best interest of your physical and mental health is never selfish.

Kassandra

Think big, act small, love all the way through...

http://predivorceplaybook.blogspot.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-07-2009 - 1:29pm

Welcome to the self-esteem board christinajeanne.