Are You Suffering.........

iVillage Member
Are You Suffering.........
Thu, 07-30-2009 - 11:07am

Kalle Lasn, a Canadian activist, believes that "young people have been stewed from birth in an unprecedented marinade of advertising."

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-04-2009 - 2:40am
Regarding with low self-esteem, many of us are suffering from insecurity, shyness and some other negativity that we feel about ourselves and to other people. To help solve the issue, there are self-help books like the "Fabulous Self-Esteem" e-book by Amy Twain that can be downloaded in www.fabulousselfesteem.com which is a great help in healing those scars that have tortured you in your whole life. I already have this e-book and it's really great. The reality tidbits that it give is like a pill that clears your negativity which is toxic in your health and mind. I simply love this e-book and I'm glad this was shared to me by a friend who has downloaded the e-book. This could also help you as it helped me. ;-)
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-04-2009 - 8:14am
I noticed that you have mentioned this website several times.
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-04-2009 - 9:37am
yeah, i think that's true to an extent. i think advertising also makes us anxious, like if we don't have the latest & greatest then we're not good enough. it's really easy to get sucked in, since we're constantly bombarded with ads, whether it's in print or on tv or on the radio. and just because something has a fancy label on it doesn't mean it's better.